SKK Arena 20.5.2011 St. Petersburg

jackparker

Tickets will be priced from 1,500 RBL. Orders will be taken from 10:00 on Friday 4th March with physical sales at 10:00 on Wednesday 9th March from the link below.

Disabled customers should go to http://www.nca.ru for information on how to purchase disabled access tickets.

Цена на билеты от 1500 рублей. Заказы принимаются с 10:00 в пятницу 4-го марта, продажа билетов с 10:00 в среду 9 марта по нижеуказанной ссылке.

Покупателям с ограниченными физическими возможностями следует уточнить необходимую информацию на сайте http://www.nca.ru.

Post Away!

Prices are, according to this picture that I got from their partner-site:

1500 - GA (Around 40 euros)

3000 - GC (Around 80 euros)

ridiculousprices - some VIP-lounges in the back

pict_big_2_320_2.jpg

Tomorrow will tell what it's going to cost for real, I guess!

And yes, I am aiming for the St. Petersburg-one. Me and my brother have always wanted to go on a holiday to that beautiful town (and country!), and this is going to be my brother's first Muse gig. :) It is ALSO one day after his birthday.

If that ain't fate I don't know what is, any more!

By the way, also a Dutchie here. :)

Aren't you a bit young to travel all the way to Russia, jackparker?

Don't forget, one will need a visum for this country, and they can be really, really strict!

Prices are, according to this picture that I got from their partner-site:

1500 - GA

3000 - GC

ridiculousprices - some VIP-lounges in the back

pict_big_2_320_2.jpg

Tomorrow will tell what it's going to cost for real, I guess!

And yes, I am aiming for the St. Petersburg-one. Me and my brother have always wanted to go on a holiday to that beautiful town (and country!), and this is going to be my brother's first Muse gig. :) It is ALSO one day after his birthday.

If that ain't fate I don't know what is, any more!

By the way, also a Dutchie here. :)

Aren't you a bit young to travel all the way to Russia, jackparker?

Don't forget, one will need a visum for this country, and they can be really, really strict!

Yeah i've heard how russia can be strict on Visa's.

If any of you want to plan going to this gig or the moscow gig from abroad, it's best to now apply for visa's before time runs out!

I am kinda young to travel to Russia. I have a May holiday with no plans at the moment but i doubt i'll be going. I just wanted to make the thread for this gig.

Oh yeah another dutchie! And happy birthday to your brother come may!

Thanks in advance :p

I'm not gonna arrange anything yet before I am sure I've got tickets. I've already researched quite a lot about flights, hotels and visa's so I'm sure I'll be fine.

It's going to be one helluva expensive holiday, but so worth it.

Thanks in advance :p

I'm not gonna arrange anything yet before I am sure I've got tickets. I've already researched quite a lot about flights, hotels and visa's so I'm sure I'll be fine.

It's going to be one helluva expensive holiday, but so worth it.

Sure ;)

Okay, well hopefully you can go to the gig!

Archived