looking forward to hearing about these gigs. not long now.

heard Boney M on the radio doing Rasputin which made me think of this. :$:LOL:

The restrictions mostly came from Matt being fucking lazy about the setlist and hatin' on Europe/US/Everyone who isn't Asia or Australia.

Considering Europe got Wembley and Manchester I don't think they should be on that list. Or England at least. I'd say they're kind of in the middle.

As for the stage, they've played shit sets even with the festival stage. There's some restrictions because of the lights, but it weighs more on the fact they just choose to make the sets like that.

Edited by Kueller917

looking forward to hearing about these gigs. not long now.

heard Boney M on the radio doing Rasputin which made me think of this. :$:LOL:

:LOL: nutter.

Well, I for one don't give a rats ass about the setlist. If it's "just" hits I'll be very pleased as it's my brother's first Muse concert, so he'll recognise more songs.

If it's a lot of rares then of course I'll be thrilled but it's going to be epic no matter what they play and on what stage they perform. Sorry, I guess I'm just a too new fan to find

x

It will be my 50 somethingth gig and I also don't give a rats ass what they play as long as the Ukrainian peeps I know enjoy it (out if the 4 of them only 1 has seen Muse before I think...fairly indicative of the crowd as a whole I'm guessing :) )

It will be my 50 somethingth gig and I also don't give a rats ass what they play as long as the Ukrainian peeps I know enjoy it (out if the 4 of them only 1 has seen Muse before I think...fairly indicative of the crowd as a whole I'm guessing :) )

Woah. 50+ Muse gigs!

I love your user name!

I love your user name!

Heehee, ta :) yours is pretty cool too :)

I got mine from Uni when my mates used to call me and my boyf Tim and Daisy (from Spaced). More cos he looked like Simon Pegg than cos I look like Jessica Stevenson tho unfortunately :D

on the subject of the 'plane, I think we're going to need major help with translation...

olly's there and he won't be getting crushed by the proles :LOL: does he do updates?

Heehee, ta :) yours is pretty cool too :)

I got mine from Uni when my mates used to call me and my boyf Tim and Daisy (from Spaced). More cos he looked like Simon Pegg than cos I look like Jessica Stevenson tho unfortunately :D

Aw, that's cute :D Mine's just 'cos I like shiny things and bees :$ Have a great time at the gig!

Anybody know what time the gig starts and how far ahead they are? Can't be arsed to find out myself.

I think it's they are 2 or 3 hours ahead and should be onstage at 6 or 7 tomorrow but I'm not 100%.

I think it's they are 2 or 3 hours ahead and should be onstage at 6 or 7 tomorrow but I'm not 100%.

I checked in the end. They're two hours ahead. Gig should start around 8pm local time I think.

Based on the Twitter photo of the warm up, it doesn't look like the same stage set up at all. Looks closer to the BHaR stage

EDIT: Nevermind, already been mentioned that it's the festival stage

Edited by MUSESTL

I will try to tweet twitter.com/ollyog

cheers :) it's still going to be 'interesting' I think :LOL: and tweetdeck really doesn't work for multiple alphabets

Right now it's

3:48pm Friday (MSD) in St Petersburg.

So if Muse starts playing after 8:30pm MSD time, that'd be 12:30pm EST || 9:30 am PST || 5:30 pm GMT.

I don't know if they'll play at 8 or 9pm, so I put 8:30 to have an idea... you do your math :LOL:

Muse will play tonight in St. Petersburg, everything is ready - all the technical stuff. All that's left is waiting until 7 in the evening. Hard core fans were ready for this well ahead of time, with tickets bought months before. The show will feature (?) their 5th album, The Resistance which has electronic, symphonic and classical melodies.

She then says something about the Grammys and best band in Britain. And then she's cut off.

I didn't translate word for word but that's basically the gist.