What Muse song have you never listened to?

dip

• 3 years later...
Haven't listened to most of the old b sides (Showbiz era and non Hullabaloo songs) and unreleased songs.

You haven't live then :mad: But seriously some of Muse's best work are B-sides you must start listening to them today :D

There are people in this thread ON A MUSE FORUM, who (at the time of writing at least) haven't even listened to Absolution/Showbiz....wait..what??

I'd probably prioritise actually listening to a band's back catalog over signing up to and posting on their forums, but there ya go!

I only listened to Prague once and didn't like it at all.

Pretty sure I've listened to every other song.

I actually like Prague, I just don't like the way it was recorded. If they did an actual studio version rather than a live sessions kind of style I would listen to it more. Too much reverb made it sound so distant it almost doesn't sound like Muse.

Remixes

Host

Falling With The Crowd

Forameus

Boredom

Crazy Days

Execution Commentary

Rain

Forced In

Do We Need This

Shine Acoustic

Jimmy Kane

Hyper Chondriac Music

Prague

and anything that isn't exactly heard of here in the US (so most obscure b-sides prior to Absolution)

Forced In is amazing. I dunno how cheap they go for anymore, but the Japanese releases are an easy way to get most of the early stuff in one go (Random 1-8, Hyper Music box, Hullabaloo etc). That and I'd imagine youtube has a lot.

Minimum and Twin are two I don't think I've ever heard, or Nishe besides the TR tour live version. Neutron Star Collision, more recently because, just.. no.

Remixes

Host

Falling With The Crowd

Forameus

Boredom

Crazy Days

Execution Commentary

Rain

Forced In

Do We Need This

Shine Acoustic

Jimmy Kane

Hyper Chondriac Music

Prague

and anything that isn't exactly heard of here in the US (so most obscure b-sides prior to Absolution)

deeefaaaaque²²²²³

Remixes

Host

Falling With The Crowd

Forameus

Boredom

Crazy Days

Execution Commentary

in

Forced In

Do We Need This

Shine Acoustic

Jimmy Kane

Hyper Chondriac Music

Prague

Don't care about most of this - but you need to listen properly to Hyper Chondriac Music. It is gorgeous

My bf listens to Soaked (both versions) constantly. I think it's pretty, but it's one of the few songs I could never get past the lyrics.

I think I've heard pretty much everything except the remixes, which I can't be bothered with, and I never made it all the way through the demo stuff.

I secretly wish they would have put it on The Resistance instead of USoE. :ninja:

Archived