What Muse song have you never listened to?

dip

Don't think they officially released the cover. Only a snippet on MTV and a performance at Giant Stadium opening for U2.

Yeah, but I haven't even sought them out, the most I saw was a tiny bit when they were having an interview with Chris walking around in a Captain America suit in the background...eating a banana I think...

Why haven't you at least listened to Absolution? Do it!

I'm saving it, plus I've got a load of other stuff to go through first.

You can't recognise this callibre of blasphemy while making no attempt to rectify it.

Damn straight, but I'm actually sort of leaning on buying Showbiz first. We'll see.

After waaay too much thought…

some live bootlegs and some of the older remixes…

Maybe. Addicted much? :LOL:

I don't think there's one I haven't heard. There are a few I haven't really payed much attention to, but I've listened to every one. :LOL:

I have never listened to anything off Showbiz.

:wtf: how could you!?!? I liked Showbiz very much, I can't say it's my favorite album, but i think it may be.

Everything off Showbiz and Absolution.

:eek:

I've listened to everything multiple times at one point, so if I hear any Muse song I can name it and what album it's from. But of course my favorites I listen to over and over and over again. :D I never get tired and "move on" from songs.

:eek:

Couldn't have said it better myself. :p Showbiz and Absolution are my two favorite. Actually BH&R ties with Showbiz on my watch

Damn straight, but I'm actually sort of leaning on buying Showbiz first. We'll see.

Fair enough. But how have you not been at least exposed to something like Time is Running Out or Hysteria on the radio or other media? Also, I'm guessing you've never seen a Muse gig, in person or otherwise?

Fair enough. But how have you not been at least exposed to something like Time is Running Out or Hysteria on the radio or other media? Also, I'm guessing you've never seen a Muse gig, in person or otherwise?

I haven't heard Hysteria or Time Is Running Out anywhere in the media :$ wait, no TiRO is on On Demand. But that's it. fuckingunitedstates

I probably have at some point, just haven't been aware of it. But living in Norway, it's not a big surprise. The radio is dominated by pop and 70's music, don't think I've ever heard Muse (well, Undisclosed Desires, but that doesn't count).

I probably have at some point, just haven't been aware of it. But living in Norway, it's not a big surprise. The radio is dominated by pop and 70's music, don't think I've ever heard Muse (well, Undisclosed Desires, but that doesn't count).

Oh, ok. :)

Seriously, Absolution is their best album. Go and listen to it NOW. Download it illegally if you have to. But you MUST listen to it. I'm listening to it now and it is GLORIOUS. Save Showbiz for later. It's good but it's not in the same league and Absolution.

Seriously, Absolution is their best album. Go and listen to it NOW. Download it illegally if you have to. But you MUST listen to it. I'm listening to it now and it is GLORIOUS. Save Showbiz for later. It's good but it's not in the same league and Absolution.

So I've been told, but I still feel like getting Showbiz first. Don't know why. I take your word for it, though!

Only remixes. Waste of time.

these

• 6 months later...

Archived