If you were to introduce muse to a friend. Which song would you show them

Andy muse

CE and/or B&H. Maybe SD

Not because they're the most accessible, but because they're the most representative/standout of their best work.

If they don't like it, so be it. Not in the musical missionary business.

I went on a homestay in Japan last October and we were talking about music and I told my host family that my favourite band was Muse and they had never heard of them so I played them Muscle Museum and they liked it! I couldn't tell if it was just Japanese politeness though...

Probably Citizen Erased, Knights, or New Born. Maybe live too. Since it's some of their best work it would be cool to have them really get into Muse for their best work. Whether I would introduce Muse with a heavier or softer song would depend on the person's music taste, but I would try and make it one of the better songs from whatever album I pick.

I'm going to introduce my dad to muse pretty soon and I'm not sure wheather or not to start with live at wembley stadium or OoS. My dad has a tendency to like complex music more than simple pop stuff so OoS would be probably be a good album to start with for him. He also likes to watch live concerts so he can see what their actually doing. He's always complaining about how in todays rock music there aren't any piano solos anymore and the bass playing is usually lousy, so I'm hoping that I will expose is ignorance about current rock music by showing him muse.

Archived