Muse to record album in London, new snippet

CarrieB

It would be cool if they still did stadiums on the next tour but maybe do some smaller stadiums around europe, followed by a smaller numer of big stadiums like wembley. They could play in stuff like Ricoh Arena, Stadium of Light and Stamford Bridge in the UK and then yet still play wembley.

As I'm a Chelsea fan I would love to see Muse do a concert at the Bridge, but it won't happen. They can't have more than 42, 500 people on Fulham Road as that's where all the exits lead to so the stadium would look empty as a concert venue.

I'm sure Muse will play stadiums next tour.

As I'm a Chelsea fan I would love to see Muse do a concert at the Bridge, but it won't happen. They can't have more than 42, 500 people on Fulham Road as that's where all the exits lead to so the stadium would look empty as a concert venue.

I'm sure Muse will play stadiums next tour.

Im a chelsea fan too! Yeah i think all chelsea fans would love a gig at the bridge, but if they can fit the pyramid stage in a smaller stadium like stade de suisse, i wouldnt see any problem with these slightly bigger stadiums, it'd probably make space for about 52,000 people in total incl. the pitch, depending on which stand the stage goes infront of at the bridge

all you can do is hope!

Im a chelsea fan too! Yeah i think all chelsea fans would love a gig at the bridge, but if they can fit the pyramid stage in a smaller stadium like stade de suisse, i wouldnt see any problem with these slightly bigger stadiums, it'd probably make space for about 52,000 people in total incl. the pitch, depending on which stand the stage goes infront of at the bridge

all you can do is hope!

I don't see any problem with the stage fitting there, it's just the police won't allow 52,000 people on Fulham Road at once. If/When Chelsea get a new ground, it'd be possible.

Aww, I'd love a gig at the Bridge. :happy:

Club shows would be a dream, I've had the full stadium experience and soon will have the mad festival experience, now I just want to know how good Muse really are in stripped down shows like the RAH.

I rather prefer to see them like that too, intimate in a different context, not only as small venues.

I know where he lives (not in a creepy way), he's more in the suburban Surrey area... as a matter of fact, on the same road as one of my friends. When I get back from uni I'm definitely not going to hang around there all the time waiting for him to walk past...

all the old rockers live in surrey. phil collins, paul M, lived locally to me once. ringo starr lived in the village i grew up in (not sure if he's still there) and we used to see eric clapton driving around in his sports car - i'm not into cars but it may have been a ferrari. the stranglers were local and my friend knew the Jam - she played Bruce Foxton's piano :LOL: hugh dennis is my only local claim to fame now :LOL:

Yeah that's very nice for Matt, but not for the other two who might want to combine making an album with social / family life.

That, and the fact that they all lived in different countries at the time.

:yesey:

I don't even want to see a c**t hair of a new album release date until winter 2012, they NEED an extended break, all of them.

I don't see any problem with the stage fitting there, it's just the police won't allow 52,000 people on Fulham Road at once. If/When Chelsea get a new ground, it'd be possible.

Aww, I'd love a gig at the Bridge. :happy:

if it's 42,000 (like usual) or 52,000, i don't think police would mind. With chelsea they tend to make the away fans wait for the home fans to leave and then the away fans can leave. That would be a good system to use at these kinds of concerts i think.

I think it was the 'they NEED a break' part.

If they're ready then it's not for any of us to say they need time off.

They've JUST finished an almost 3 year block of writing/recording/producing TR and the tour and are still going on another bunch of gigs with U2 and probably some festivals this year too.

Throw that on top of them wanting to deal with personal stuff and it's gotta take its toll.

They've JUST finished an almost 3 year block of writing/recording/producing TR and the tour and are still going on another bunch of gigs with U2 and probably some festivals this year too.

Throw that on top of them wanting to deal with personal stuff and it's gotta take its toll.

This is all true, but they'll have most of the summer off once the U2 gigs are over, with maybe the odd festival appearance thrown in.

Tbh, they probably don't work any harder than most people with 9-5, 5 days a week jobs. yes, touring is hard work but they have time off in between.

This is all true, but they'll have most of the summer off once the U2 gigs are over, with maybe the odd festival appearance thrown in.

Tbh, they probably don't work any harder than most people with 9-5, 5 days a week jobs. yes, touring is hard work but they have time off in between.

Aye, I'm just hoping (mainly for my own personal prediction) for a winter 2012 release... Dec 21st 2012, end of the world and all that :D:yesey:

This old chestnut is churned out time and again. We mere mortals generally work full-time with just four weeks off per year. Look at their tour schedule, are you seriously saying they don't have enough time off?!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

This old chestnut is churned out time and again. We mere mortals generally work full-time with just four weeks off per year. Look at their tour schedule, are you seriously saying they don't have enough time off?!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

We mere mortals don't have to travel around the world week in and out living out of hotels and tour buses.

How many people on here have said "Oh they can't be arsed anymore" etc, I simply believe they need a REAL break and not an inbetween album one.

We mere mortals don't have to travel around the world week in and out living out of hotels and tour buses.

How many people on here have said "Oh they can't be arsed anymore" etc, I simply believe they need a REAL break and not an inbetween album one.

Sorry, we'll have to agree to disagree. I believe they have a huge amount of time off in comparison to most people in 'normal' life.

Sorry, we'll have to agree to disagree. I believe they have a huge amount of time off in comparison to most people in 'normal' life.

:yesey:

Their last gig was before Christmas (if you don't count the Grammys) and their next is at the end of this month. That's three full months off. Most normal people never get that much time off in one go.

Archived