Sign in to follow this  
dabutcher

Muse Official Fan Club

There's probably an unofficial fan club somewhere ... if you were looking you could try googling it or going to fan sites...

Well we have the groups of fans who call themselves the "twue fans" and don't allow people who like SMBH, NSC etc.

"I have so many questions .... but, I'll just use one of my curiosities. how much is to be famous? ....'' not having privacy of your personal life ...'' this happens with you? :)

I thought fan clubs are what they had before the internet was invented. I think by joining muse.mu, not just this forum, that's the closest thing. That way you get email news, presale ticket info, etc.

I thought fan clubs are what they had before the internet was invented. I think by joining muse.mu, not just this forum, that's the closest thing. That way you get email news, presale ticket info, etc.

We had one in France, Muse Messenger (which was officiel I think), but they are no longer active. They did a good job. But apart from here and the muse.mu website, and that fan club in Mexico, I never heard of something similiar.

Honestly, with this VIP bullshit the band has been doing, a paid fan club would be MUCH better.

Would rather have fans up front that paid (far less) for a fan club than ones that paid $399+fees a ticket.

But then the band wouldn't rake it in taking advantage of people who want to be barrier...

Hello all,

I would like to send a handwritten letter to muse members. Does anyone know if they have a mailing address?

thanks