NME Greatest Frontmen and Women

initialdylan

Much as I love Bellz, I don't think he's the most electrifying frontman there's ever been.

but then, this is just another silly NME poll so it doesn't matter really.

This, I don't even bother with their polls anymore. They seem to have a new one every month anyway.

But wait, is Jared Leto up on that list? I always enjoy giving 0 points or stars or whatever to that guy.:D

This, I don't even bother with their polls anymore. They seem to have a new one every month anyway.

But wait, is Jared Leto up on that list? I always enjoy giving 0 points or stars or whatever to that guy.:D

I'm still amazed of the fact that people care about NME polls.

After 10 new polls per month to vote Matt, Dom or Muse, you'd think they realize that these polls don't mean anything. Does anyone even notice when someone wins?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::p

I had the mis fortune of seeing 30 STM in concert, right before Muse and let me tell you, someone who talks 75 % of the show and throughout the songs and has to tell me to have fun and when to clap, is NOT a good frontman, he is a douche! An egotistical douche!

Yes? What in my post stated otherwise?

My reaction is still "...really?"

Why is your reaction like that though? Is it REALLY that unbelievable that someone might think Bellamy is a great frontman?

Personally, whilst I don't think he's the best frontman, he is definitely a class above some of the dull boring frontmen out there who just stand at the mic and do sod all else.

Why is your reaction like that though? Is it REALLY that unbelievable that someone might think Bellamy is a great frontman?

Personally, whilst I don't think he's the best frontman, he is definitely a class above some of the dull boring frontmen out there who just stand at the mic and do sod all else.

No, I think it's unbelievable that someone thinks he's the best frontman ever because of the shuffle.

it was an epic tash. if only he was still alive.

the only musician, and i mean only, whose death still hurts me a wee bit, because i never got to see them live.

i've seen paul mccartney live and john lennon's death doesn't really bother me as the good music was behind them.

and the foo fighters are amazing and nirvana were terrible live so that doesn't phase me either. anyway, enough crap.

it was an epic tash. if only he was still alive.

the only musician, and i mean only, whose death still hurts me a wee bit, because i never got to see them live.

i've seen paul mccartney live and john lennon's death doesn't really bother me as the good music was behind them.

and the foo fighters are amazing and nirvana were terrible live so that doesn't phase me either. anyway, enough crap.

You know this how?

Archived