The kittentab jam-out thread

matthijs

So, there's a plan and a seperate thread makes things a bit easier.

We need:

• date: 12th of March
  • space: Cheddatom's wank-palace

I suggest we either do this at the end of April during the Easter break or near the end of May, unless someone has a good option in any weekend.

A rehearsal space with some basic stuff like amps in it would be ideal, and a place for people to crash if possible, or a hostel nearby.

Suggestions?

Attendees:

Gear brought:

Gear needed:

Whammies

i did i tryed to play plug in baby then i sort of was a success but i wanted to play in my neck as like matthew did and i was really dizzy from spinning around fell on the ground but now back for the spinning part the trick

1. you learn to play plug in baby with your eyes not looking at the fretboard

2. then after you can play the intro that way try doing it with your eyes totaly closed and try and focus on your guitar nothing around you

3.(most important thing if you can't do this then you will not do the spins so easily)you have to have trust and faith in yourself let me give a example if your are not of those people who dare to do a front or back flip on a trampoline or something will not be so sure if they could spin while playing plug in baby (i can do a backflip on the trampoline so)

4.the moment of truth at this point you can play plug in baby while not looking ,now you have to concentrade on your guitar and spinning AND NOT ON YOUR SPACE TO SPIN ON(i recommend you try to practise this outside where there is enuf space since matthew has a big stage to the spin on)Now start to spin around and try to play plug in baby and FOCUS ON THE GUITAR AND SPINNING not on your space it will be scary but it gets normal after sometime

I guess this hasn't helped you much and it will get much quoted because it's stupid or something but i learned it this way and yes the only way to be able to do it PWOPERly to not face your fear of falling or crashing into something with fear but with faith inyourself and trust

Lets play in the US Jim!

i did i tryed to play plug in baby then i sort of was a success but i wanted to play in my neck as like matthew did and i was really dizzy from spinning around fell on the ground but now back for the spinning part the trick

1. you learn to play plug in baby with your eyes not looking at the fretboard

2. then after you can play the intro that way try doing it with your eyes totaly closed and try and focus on your guitar nothing around you

3.(most important thing if you can't do this then you will not do the spins so easily)you have to have trust and faith in yourself let me give a example if your are not of those people who dare to do a front or back flip on a trampoline or something will not be so sure if they could spin while playing plug in baby (i can do a backflip on the trampoline so)

4.the moment of truth at this point you can play plug in baby while not looking ,now you have to concentrade on your guitar and spinning AND NOT ON YOUR SPACE TO SPIN ON(i recommend you try to practise this outside where there is enuf space since matthew has a big stage to the spin on)Now start to spin around and try to play plug in baby and FOCUS ON THE GUITAR AND SPINNING not on your space it will be scary but it gets normal after sometime

I guess this hasn't helped you much and it will get much quoted because it's stupid or something but i learned it this way and yes the only way to be able to do it PWOPERly to not face your fear of falling or crashing into something with fear but with faith inyourself and trust

Lets play in the US Jim!

Didn't you try it with a very expensive manson and do it some damage though?

Didn't you try it with a very expensive manson and do it some damage though?

:eek:

Shame there can't be a US knt meet up. Only about three regular posters...One in new york, one in texas, one in california...

and cheddatom, I didn't know you had a studio...are the floors nice?

It's not really a studio. It's a huge room at the back of my workplace (a big warehouse company). I used to have a nicer sounding place but the roof collapsed :( I did take some pictures when we first moved in to ask for acoustic advice. I can't find them now. This is my old dead studio :(

gear.jpg.7789ba22dd9135e0563e7df18e91cf88.jpg

recording.jpg.aebb594b58d5462d2a8b57fa5266024e.jpg

If only the tutorial had been available at the time, things like this wouldn't have to happen

So it was esperfrodo's fault this whole time.... :stunned:

Although, there's a possibility I might be going to NY for a couple of days over Spring Break, nothing concrete yet

Once you see my dungeon of doom, you won't be going back. Whether you want to or not :pope:

Archived