MUSE Font?

Reuben

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
could someone send it to me?....pretty please:D

rufuswashere@gmail.com

Just to clear up any misconceptions, "sending: a font to someone is illegal. You must agree to the end-user license agreements associated with said font, same as any other software. You are using someone's intellectual property. Not just anyone in this case, but Adrian Frutiger's, one of the most prolific type designers ever. I'm sure muse would feel so strongly if you were ripping off their music as well.

Zero-it is NOT arial with a few differences. Arial is a ripoff of helvetica with a few differences, which is the sloppy work of microsoft.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

The only differences I see with Arial and MUSE font is the S which is a bit more curvy with Muse.

I would like to have the font, but since someone on here says it's "illegal", i was wondering if you guys know of any fonts that have Musey names. Not "Muse" but maybe "Time Is Running Out" or something, for example? Because I saw a font called "A Year Without Rain" and I believe that's a Selena Gomez song.

The font isn't illegal, sending it to eachother is. The font is available for free if you download some office pack, can't remember which.

yeah, that's what i meant....but i doubt the font is so important, i mean sending songs via email is illegal as well but that doesn't stop me:p im just going to muselive to get it:)

The only differences I see with Arial and MUSE font is the S which is a bit more curvy with Muse.

I would like to have the font, but since someone on here says it's "illegal", i was wondering if you guys know of any fonts that have Musey names. Not "Muse" but maybe "Time Is Running Out" or something, for example? Because I saw a font called "A Year Without Rain" and I believe that's a Selena Gomez song.

Frutiger and Arial don't look anything alike.

Snapshot2011-03-1122-29-41.png

/typography nerd

edit: on the other hand, in terms of just the Muse logo, yeah I do see your point:

Snapshot2011-03-1122-37-49.png

fonts are

Arial Black Frutiger 75

Arial (bold)

(but they're still not the same. :p)

Not sure what you meant about that other part. Do you want other Muse related fonts? Because what you asked for was just fonts named as Muse titles, and I can't see the point in that :p

Yeah, that's what I was asking for. There really is no point actually :p I just want a muse related font....or would like to know if they exist...a font called "she burns like the sun" would be cool, would make me think of Muse and stuff....haha

• 10 months later...

Archived