What is Muse Channel?

CarrieB

Probably a silly question and I should probably know the answer, but who or what are The Muse Channel, who runs it, and why do they ask to follow Muse fans on twitter?

I've wondered that for ages so I thought I'd ask if that's okay. :) Sorry if the answer is already here somewhere.

Probably a silly question and I should probably know the answer, but who or what are The Muse Channel, who runs it, and why do they ask to follow Muse fans on twitter?

I've wondered that for ages so I thought I'd ask if that's okay. :) Sorry if the answer is already here somewhere.

I haven't seen this anywhere? Weird...

Jack why do you keep replying to threads that you dont know the answer or havent heard about something? Doesn't help the threads at all.

Olly is it possible to change my vote for who should be banned from the boards on the off chance that my vote will ban Jack Parker?

Olly is it possible to change my vote for who should be banned from the boards on the off chance that my vote will ban Jack Parker?

[snicker] As the current holder of the "Most Likely [or was it "Deserving...?"] to be Banned" title, I object on two grounds: 1) that title's mine, fair and square, and I had to piss off a lot of .mu jerks to get it; and 2) it has no bearing whatsoever on anything anyway (witness this post and my recent lolzes). My standing (and jackparker's, for that matter) simply aren't dependent on the outcome of a clique-run popularity contest.

:p:LOL:

On edit: sorry, CarrieB, for continuing the thread hijack.

Seriously.

Why bother replying and getting the OP's hopes up with a possible answer to her question when all he can contribute is... '?'

Blinkin' hell! :LOL: I'm the OP and I say that everyone talking about banter/main muse wars and Jack's behaviour are even less useful. At least, if people say they have never heard of it, it gives me some idea that the answer is not common knowledge.

Surely someone knows what it's about. Or is it some kind of secret society?! :LOL:

What's with all the pointless, petty arguing going on at this board recently? It's getting irritating.

Anywho, Carrie - looking at their Twitter, it looks to me like some fan/group or something has just started it up and are adding fellow musers, just gathering some sort of community I guess, like a fan page? :erm: And they probably add people through picking up the muse tags in the live feed I expect.

Archived