Tour/Concert Posters

chabutna

I'm looking for a tour poster or concert poster from an October 2010 gig in Columbus, Ohio. Do concert posters exist for all gigs on the 2010 Restistance Tour? If not, is there an official "Resistance Tour" poster that I can buy? I would love to purchase one, so please let me know where I might be able to find them. Thanks!

Hello, welcome! :)

I was able to purchase the poster with fall tour locations from the U.S. shop a few weeks ago, but checking there right now, it does not look as if it's available anymore and probably sold out with the holidays (only the double exposure and Resistance album art ones are left). I don't see it available on Amazon either. I can't predict if they'll restock or not, but since the tour's over, it may be gone for good. :(

Organize group trips to visit the company's easy if you know of a good corporate tour of tour operators who offer services on a large scale. Otherwise, it could be a nightmare for HR to create a great event that meets most of the workers doing the tour as complete as possible.

Archived