1. 1. Best heavy song?

• New Born
    • Unnatural Selection
    • Hysteria
    • Stockholm Syndrome
    • Assassin

• 3 weeks later...

Agitated > All.

It's disgusting how such great songs like Agitated and Deadstar never made it into a real album while absolute shite like Guiding Light, Undisclosed desires, Feeling Good are on albums.

Thinking of Deadstar, I really wish I could watch Muse playing this song live, it's on my 'things to-do before you die list' :'(

• 1 year later...
Agitated > All.

It's disgusting how such great songs like Agitated and Deadstar never made it into a real album while absolute shite like Guiding Light, Undisclosed desires, Feeling Good are on albums.

Thinking of Deadstar, I really wish I could watch Muse playing this song live, it's on my 'things to-do before you die list' :'(

I too dislike it when Muse put songs on albums when they could have instead put Agitated a song that was released by them over 10 years ago.

I think he means put into an album in general. Like wishing Fury had been on Absolution.

I know what he meant but he gave UD as an examples. That part made no sense. Also, Dead Star was released as a single and had an EP named after it. So it's not like it was hidden by the band.

I know this poll was done before The 2nd Law came out, but what songs would we be inclined to include in this list?

I'd say that Supremacy, Survival, Animals, Liquid State and The 2nd Law: Unsustainable have the heavy elements in them. Maybe even Follow Me, or am I pushing my luck here?

Archived