Best heavy song?  

340 members have voted

1. 1. Best heavy song?

• New Born
    • Unnatural Selection
    • Hysteria
    • Stockholm Syndrome
    • Assassin

Micro Cuts sums up everything I love about Muse's heavy stuff. It's so OTT, ridiculous and plain stupid - his vocals just soar like an opera, and yet they have this crushing riffage underneath :LOL:

THIS! Micro Cuts is pure awesomeness wrapped in operatic, riff-roaring heaviness :D. It's one of my fave ever Muse songs... just absolutely effing immense :\mm/:.

I first agreed for Dead Star but finaly I think that SS is more heavy there's no time to rest in this song ... Or ... Well I don't know :rolleyes: I just don't care I quite agree with Jetro, there are (even very tiny) bits of heavyness in almost all Muse song (even in FG and GL:LOL:)

(this is the most useless post of the year, can I have an award please ?)

I first agreed for Dead Star but finaly I think that SS is more heavy there's no time to rest in this song ... Or ... Well I don't know :rolleyes: I just don't care I quite agree with Jetro, there are (even very tiny) bits of heavyness in almost all Muse song (even in FG and GL:LOL:)

(this is the most useless post of the year, can I have an award please ?)

You know, the poll isn't about Muse's heaviest song, it's about their BEST heavy song.

Hysteria. The only "heavy" song that I've never gotten tired of.

Like I have said before, their heavier stuff is totally overrated.

Hysteria is no competition at all for most of their other heavy stuff.

Stockholm Syndrome, Assassin, The Small Print etc. > Hysteria.

Hysteria is no competition at all for most of their other heavy stuff.

Stockholm Syndrome, Assassin, The Small Print etc. > Hysteria.

Assassin is pretty good, but I get tired of it easily. TSP is pretty average (but by no means bad). Stockholm Syndrome is great if you're in the mood for it, and it's great live (or so I've gathered from the live videos I've seen of it). Hysteria is the only one that I consistently love.

SS is great, though, but in small doses. Otherwise it gets boring.

Archived