Brit Nominations 2011

Green Mamba

I have seen a few videos now(yeees, I know) and my thoughts about is goes something like this:

They are a band much like any other band, they keep to their style without being special or doing the same song over and over.

But live it just turns into a wall of noise. The fact that it all seems to sound the same is probably because it becomes too hard to make out any specific sounds in that shit.

So you hadn't seen any videos but were arguing about it anyway with people who have seen them live? And now you agree with us?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

So you hadn't seen any videos but were arguing about it anyway with people who have seen them live? And now you agree with us?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Eh. First, the argument WASN'T about their live concerts, okay? Someone told me they were different live, but calling songs similar because it's all a wall of noise is a bit weird if you ask me.

And yes, I had seen videos of them performing live before. And no, I still don't agree that the songs sounds very similar.

Eh. First, the argument WASN'T about their live concerts, okay? Someone told me they were different live, but calling songs similar because it's all a wall of noise is a bit weird if you ask me.

And yes, I had seen videos of them performing live before. And no, I still don't agree that the songs sounds very similar.

The you're contradicting your last post.

The you're contradicting your last post.

I'm blaming a bad mix(and completely the wrong place for a band like that). The songs are still performed just as on the record, where they are clearly different, but maybe that's just me.

Archived