Muse chat for iPhone..?

Bliss_Saturday

Have any of you ever wished you could get on muse chat whenever you wanted? Don't you think it'd be cool to have an iPod/iPhone app for it.. Cos you can't use it on the phone internet, needing a falsh player and all... what are your thoughts? Should it be invented? Would people actually use it?

I know it'd be helpful, you can go on it wherever you are.. No need to log onto the computer and you could be anywhere and still chat...

I don't know... I tried chatting there before but the people there made me feel like I was intruding on some private conversation or something...

Aww.. well some are a bit weird about 'chat newbies' but... It's really fun cos you just talk about anything... right now we are talking about llamas...

Actually guys, there are ALOT of people that use it.. besides why bother posting on this thread if you never use it yourself? You wasted MY time and YOUR time... and let me ask you this.. was it worth it?

I've used it. Twice. First time : pervs. Second time : pervs. I swore not to go there anymore after that.

And about wasting my time : 2 minutes for answering you, 24 hours in a day.

And my 1st post wasn't aimed at bringing a fight on here. Just a simple report.

I've used it. Twice. First time : pervs. Second time : pervs. I swore not to go there anymore after that.

And about wasting my time : 2 minutes for answering you, 24 hours in a day.

And my 1st post wasn't aimed at bringing a fight on here. Just a simple report.

(And this is exactly why we do it)

Have any of you ever wished you could get on muse chat whenever you wanted? Don't you think it'd be cool to have an iPod/iPhone app for it.. Cos you can't use it on the phone internet, needing a falsh player and all... what are your thoughts? Should it be invented? Would people actually use it?

I know it'd be helpful, you can go on it wherever you are.. No need to log onto the computer and you could be anywhere and still chat...

welcome to the boards Bliss! :)

Archived