Matt Anorexia

Reino

No I don't think so. Young people tend to be skinnier than when they're older. Often naturally slim people don't put on weight when they're young, however much they eat! Pretty sickening really! :LOL:

Matt's not big now, yet he has said he doesn't hold back. I think it's just the way he is, metabolism or being constantly on the go.

PS I think he will gradually get broader and thicker set as he gets older.

Yeah he looks heaps skinny in photos from when he was younger, but I met him a few weeks ago and got a photo and I had my arm around him and he was actually fairly solid.

Dom feels like skin and bone though :(

True, I was watching the KROQ 2010 interview today, the one where you can see his chest and you could see his ribs and stuff :eek: I never realise that he was that skinny. At least Chris is the size of a proper man. :D

Yeah he looks heaps skinny in photos from when he was younger, but I met him a few weeks ago and got a photo and I had my arm around him and he was actually fairly solid.

Dom feels like skin and bone though :(

Matt's broader than Dom, I've noticed that before, and seen pictures of Dom when I've felt there's nothing of him. He's very slender but, of course, has muscular arms with all that drumming, so... he looks healthy enough to me, he's just, sort of, not very wide and slim.

I think that when they were younger the reverse was true (well apart from the muscular arms bit) but both have changed as they've got older, as you do. Unless..Dom watches his weight of course. I wouldn't think he's anorexic though, he's too well built. Just vain I expect! :chuckle:

Though I don't want to be totally flippant, a couple of people have mentioned before being a bit worried about Dom, so hopefully he's okay.

• 6 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Statistically, the chance that Matt has had anorexia is pretty small. It's a really rare disorder. It's much more likely that he just didn't have consistent eating habits, was too busy to eat, forgot to eat or, most likely, just had a small appetite.

Archived