Muse for Live Lounge?

SupermassiveCookie

Forgive if me if something like this is already out there, too astonished to search at this point!

In an article I read about Muse's batshit awesome plans to play in space, a captioned picture at the top read "Members of the band Muse arrive at the BBC Radio One Live Lounge in Maida Vale, London, UK. - Splash News". Now, I'm not British, so I don't quite know what goes on, but if a band gets a spot on Live Lounge does that mean they perform as well? If so - YAY FINALLY.

So yeah, confirmation please: http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1609213.php/Muse-reveal-plans-for-space-gig

How odd.

I think Live Lounge is broadcasted while the artist is actually there, well the ones I've ever listened to that has been the case, so I doubt we would hear anything now and I presume that is an old picture. I'm not sure if it is taken at the studio or not.

I mean it would be brilliant but I doubt it.

The Live Lounge is part of Maida Vale which is used for the majority of radio 1 live stuff. It was also used for the bands to rehearse with the orchestra for the Children In Need gig in 2009 which is when the picture is from.

They've talked about doing the live lounge before but have yet as I remember Matt saying that they would need to rearrange their songs in order for it to work as a lot of bands that do it its acoustic.

Archived