Muse 'hoping to play gig in space'

Mr Cheese

I wouldn't take their interest too seriously, it was only briefly mentioned in an interview when the interviewer bought it up

Dead Star

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

Space Dementia

Sunburn

Knights of Cydonia

Would have to be played! :p

that would be pretty class though :LOL:

I'm waiting for the sensible people in the forum to come in and say 'Matt is talking a load of nonsense. It won't happen for a long time. It can't work because of this and that. It wouldn't make sense to do it because of this or that. Muse are not good enough to do it.' blah blah.. maybe I've put them off... unlikely.

I take it even less seriously than I do the majority of things they say in interviews. But it would be awesome.

Oh I take it seriously - it's just that "hoping to play a gig in space" and actually playing a gig in space are vastly different things.

And in terms of setlist, how about Exogenesis? Full orchestra debut perhaps? :p

Exogenesis is about space right?

Sort of, but not really.

Exogenesis is the hypothesis that life originated elsewhere in the universe and was spread to Earth.

Dead Star

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

Space Dementia

Sunburn

Knights of Cydonia

Would have to be played! :p

:awesome: If they didn't play those songs in space, I would be disappointed :p.

its about goddamn time, i thought they were never going to suggest this..

i would hope it would be web cast live.. with them also recording it in HD for a special release etc etc.. im sure they would want to get the best return on their trip to the edge of space

they'd have to be a special setlist..

Sing for Absolution (obviously !)

Girl in a 'Shrinking universe' - should be changed to "Band in an Expanding Universe"

Shine (Acoustic)

Space Dementia

Dead Star

Supermassive Black Hole

Bliss

id love to know how Dom will play those drums in Zero G ... hes probably got some answer using loads of elastic bands !!

I'm waiting for the sensible people in the forum to come in and say 'Matt is talking a load of nonsense. It won't happen for a long time. It can't work because of this and that. It wouldn't make sense to do it because of this or that. Muse are not good enough to do it.' blah blah.. maybe I've put them off... unlikely.

Just wait, it'll happen.

Archived