Sign in to follow this  
Orny92

Do I pay after or before receiving my oredered product?

Haha great ! How long did it take to come ?

I ordered it 5 days ago and they sent me the dispatch notification 4 days ago...so,4 days!:LOL:

I think it's quite a short time,don't you?;)

I ordered it 5 days ago and they sent me the dispatch notification 4 days ago...so,4 days!:LOL:

I think it's quite a short time,don't you?;)

Yeah that's really short ! :)

I'm so impatient !! :p

Yeah that's really short ! :)

I'm so impatient !! :p

maybe yours could arrive even earlier : mind that I live in the extreme southern Italy so it's rather a long travel...whereas France is fairly near to England:D

maybe yours could arrive even earlier : mind that I live in the extreme southern Italy so it's rather a long travel...whereas France is fairly near to England:D

Yeah that's what i thought too ;):p !!

Is the size good ? I didn't order the sweatshirt but i want to know if you like it.

Yeah that's what i thought too ;):p !!

Is the size good ? I didn't order the sweatshirt but i want to know if you like it.

well,the sweatshirt is available only for men,but I ordered it all the same though...I wanted it too much definitely!!So I took the Small size,and it's a bit large comparing it with my standard style,but it dresses fine.I really like it!!:D however it depends on one's own body build...

What did you order?

well,the sweatshirt is available only for men,but I ordered it all the same though...I wanted it too much definitely!!So I took the Small size,and it's a bit large comparing it with my standard style,but it dresses fine.I really like it!!:D however it depends on one's own body build...

What did you order?

Haha ok !

I ordered the Piano t-shirt with black & white strippes. I took the S size cause i'm very thin.

ah ok...I've got the Horse Logo t-shirt(but I bought it in Verona before them playing) and I took the S too,even if I'm not so thin..my body build is average...but i dress snug:Dso S will be ok for you;)

ah ok...I've got the Horse Logo t-shirt(but I bought it in Verona before them playing) and I took the S too,even if I'm not so thin..my body build is average...but i dress snug:Dso S will be ok for you;)

Yeahhhh Good good :p !

It's great to talk with you about that :) !

Yeahhhh Good good :p !

It's great to talk with you about that :) !

Thank you:D

I'm quite a friendly person if i want:happy:

Woop Woop !! I got it on saturday ! :p

It's nice and the size is good. :)

told you:D

well really happy for you...I still have some money left in my card so in a short time i'll probably make a new purchase:D

told you:D

well really happy for you...I still have some money left in my card so in a short time i'll probably make a new purchase:D

Oh good ! What will you buy ?

Oh good ! What will you buy ?

uhm...I really have no clue!!:LOL:

could go for a t-shirt,even if I do already own one...or the guitar tab book since I play guitar...ok i usually take the guitarpro tabs but that would be an object meant for collection actually...arrrrrrghhhhhh...I don't know:LOL:

uhm...I really have no clue!!:LOL:

could go for a t-shirt,even if I do already own one...or the guitar tab book since I play guitar...ok i usually take the guitarpro tabs but that would be an object meant for collection actually...arrrrrrghhhhhh...I don't know:LOL:

Ok :) ! I love buying stuffs with internet. I don't know if i'll buy another things on muse merchandise. I'm waiting for the new collection lol or for new posters !