Do I pay after or before receiving my oredered product?

Orny92

maybe yours could arrive even earlier : mind that I live in the extreme southern Italy so it's rather a long travel...whereas France is fairly near to England:D

Yeah that's what i thought too ;):p !!

Is the size good ? I didn't order the sweatshirt but i want to know if you like it.

Yeah that's what i thought too ;):p !!

Is the size good ? I didn't order the sweatshirt but i want to know if you like it.

well,the sweatshirt is available only for men,but I ordered it all the same though...I wanted it too much definitely!!So I took the Small size,and it's a bit large comparing it with my standard style,but it dresses fine.I really like it!!:D however it depends on one's own body build...

What did you order?

well,the sweatshirt is available only for men,but I ordered it all the same though...I wanted it too much definitely!!So I took the Small size,and it's a bit large comparing it with my standard style,but it dresses fine.I really like it!!:D however it depends on one's own body build...

What did you order?

Haha ok !

I ordered the Piano t-shirt with black & white strippes. I took the S size cause i'm very thin.

Oh good ! What will you buy ?

uhm...I really have no clue!!:LOL:

could go for a t-shirt,even if I do already own one...or the guitar tab book since I play guitar...ok i usually take the guitarpro tabs but that would be an object meant for collection actually...arrrrrrghhhhhh...I don't know:LOL:

uhm...I really have no clue!!:LOL:

could go for a t-shirt,even if I do already own one...or the guitar tab book since I play guitar...ok i usually take the guitarpro tabs but that would be an object meant for collection actually...arrrrrrghhhhhh...I don't know:LOL:

Ok :) ! I love buying stuffs with internet. I don't know if i'll buy another things on muse merchandise. I'm waiting for the new collection lol or for new posters !

Archived