oh yes, how much? lol

£180

I'm unsure how much of a synth it is but there is loads of modulation/filtering and it's also a sequencer which should bloody well play chords :rolleyes:

£180

I'm unsure how much of a synth it is but there is loads of modulation/filtering and it's also a sequencer which should bloody well play chords :rolleyes:

does it play power chords

lol

So can you put anything you want through those filters etc? And could you control the filters over time using the sequencer part? That sounds pretty fun.

the emu proteus looks pretty fun, i remember seeing one in a local cash and carry recently, the sequencer caught my eye too. hopefully itll be fun then :p

So can you put anything you want through those filters etc? And could you control the filters over time using the sequencer part? That sounds pretty fun.

I don't think it has any external inputs :(

the emu proteus looks pretty fun, i remember seeing one in a local cash and carry recently, the sequencer caught my eye too. hopefully itll be fun then :p

I've been looking for a hardware midi sequencer for a while and this looks far more powerful than your average groovebox (it seems you can load standard midi files via usb for a start!)

I've been looking for a hardware midi sequencer for a while and this looks far more powerful than your average groovebox (it seems you can load standard midi files via usb for a start!)

now THAT's awesome for £180.

Sell it to me then :p

How about...

NO?

:p

It's just a darker sound than my DS-1. I have to wait Friday to get my Mac :(

Edited by haze015

Haze could you clear up for me if the shreadmaster goes to full distortion or just overdriven? Im trying to decide if I want to fork out for one or save half the cash and just get the drivemaster

yey, my EL84 20/20 just arrived. now i need to somehow get my rack out of my mates car to try it out.

cant imagine it being very heavy :p

I get massive beer-muscles when i'm drunk. I used to shift my rig on my own (massive full range trace cab, 1 x 15" combo, 2 x 12" combo, huge pedalboard) when I was pissed, but when I was driving I desperately needed help with it. Weird.

Haze could you clear up for me if the shreadmaster goes to full distortion or just overdriven? Im trying to decide if I want to fork out for one or save half the cash and just get the drivemaster

http://www.mediafire.com/?d0iygxgrenp

really rough recording, the first sound is the shredmaster, the second is my ds-1. bear in mind i only got the shredmaster yesterday :p

Both have the gain maxed out.

Edited by haze015

gigged with the 20/20 last night. sounds good! impressed with the 'deep' switch too :) i have to level out some of my tones though, generally my cleaners seemed a little quieter than usual for some reason.