media.nl?id=67&c=365211&h=6d4e51335a1de6bbe9e2:):):):):)

just waiting for my PDF including the serial number to arrive :)

also recently got a wireless IEM reciever, finally!

luckily for me i don't have that problem. the amp only gets used at rehearsals or gigs, doesn't even get plugged in at home anymore.

Wasn't this my point though? You need to overdrive your amp to get that kind of sustain, which means a different tone to an ebow through a totally clean (not overdriven) amp.

media.nl?id=67&c=365211&h=6d4e51335a1de6bbe9e2:):):):):)

just waiting for my PDF including the serial number to arrive :)

also recently got a wireless IEM reciever, finally!

:O ossum. wutz jitter lol? i no max msp is a 1337 program but jittarz? *UBER N00b AS YOU KNOW*

When I use eBow it's normally on very quiet passages in my bands stuff, if I had my amp on fucking 10 with the gain flat out it'd just be squealing like fuck and ruining any sincerity the song had. Plus, eBow isn't JUST about 'infinite sustain' which is why feedback CAN'T do what the eBow does.

Poo.

When I use eBow it's normally on very quiet passages in my bands stuff, if I had my amp on fucking 10 with the gain flat out it'd just be squealing like fuck and ruining any sincerity the song had. Plus, eBow isn't JUST about 'infinite sustain' which is why feedback CAN'T do what the eBow does.

Poo.

That's what I think! GTFO my head.

:O ossum. wutz jitter lol? i no max msp is a 1337 program but jittarz? *UBER N00b AS YOU KNOW*

jitter is like max/msp

max is the programming language.. msp is the programming language with audio objects.. jitter is the programming language with objects optimised for video

jitter is like max/msp

max is the programming language.. msp is the programming language with audio objects.. jitter is the programming language with objects optimised for video

OSSUM.

recent purchasesssss today areee:

.11 gauge elixir acoustic strings

radiohead live at the astoria dvdd :happy:

HOORAH!!! NEW GEARZ!! ALL FOR TEH LONDAXE REMAKE!!!!

Pair of matched GFS Crunchy Rail Pickups

Pair Black Brass Tophat knobs

DPDT switch (killswitch)

toggle switch

pots

caps

soldering iron

pics hopefuly next weekend on delivery.

AKG_C414XLS_alt1.jpg

akg c414 xls, picking it up saturday :happy:

it's a tiny little thing awww :happy:

i like that AKG include a pop shield with it, but don't actually recommend the BXLS for vocals. very nice in front of a guitar amp though.

AC/DC ticket for Birmingham NEC in April:happy:

Horse The Band t-shirt!

ms_htb_12.jpg

Horse The Band "R. Borlax" album!

horse_the_band-r_borlax.jpg

Nearly bought some Horse The Band pizza aswell. They were selling slices of their pizza for £2 each to get some petrol money:LOL:

AC/DC ticket for Birmingham NEC in April :happy:

HAHA I got 2 tickets for AC/DC in Antwerp in March :happy: (first gig sold out in 50 mins then they decided to do a second gig and that sold out in 40 mins =D)

HAHA I got 2 tickets for AC/DC in Antwerp in March :happy: (first gig sold out in 50 mins then they decided to do a second gig and that sold out in 40 mins =D)

Apparently the standing tickets for the UK gigs literally sold out in seconds and the seating sold out in minutes:stunned:

Can't believe I'm finally going to see them though, they're the band that got me into music:happy:

Apparently the standing tickets for the UK gigs literally sold out in seconds and the seating sold out in minutes:stunned:

Can't believe I'm finally going to see them though, they're the band that got me into music:happy:

well everyone tried to get tickets here for example in my class there were like atleast 4 people trying to get tickets by calling (1 of them is the teacher of that hour) and I got lucky to get in :happy: