Guest bshuker

True true, but it's totally worth it for that foot of sandwich greatness.

gica where are you from?! I had a couple of kebabs off some stands when I was in Germany off some Turkish dude, they were absolutely amazing 1000000000 times better than anything in England...

Kebab burger, now I've had one of those, three letters to those: f'n'a. About as healthy as drinking a bucket of grease but nevermind.

Anybody keen on Subway?! BMT and Chicken Pizziola are just the greatest things ever imo

Last thing I bought was a kebab pizza - it were dead tasty :happy:

holy moly i smell awesome food being talked about on teh board.

favourite subway is the subway melt. tis proper tasty like. and not as expensive as the others. i used to be keen on the meatball mariana but not so much any more :/.

last thing i bought was some silver guitar knobs :):)

True true, but it's totally worth it for that foot of sandwich greatness.

gica where are you from?! I had a couple of kebabs off some stands when I was in Germany off some Turkish dude, they were absolutely amazing 1000000000 times better than anything in England...

im from turkey. now that's where you want to eat kebab and doner. actually, you dont even have kebab. they sell it to you as "kebab" because of the marketing. that way it sounds like a foreign traditional food or something :D

that's kebap;

800px-Adana_kebap.JPG

that's doner;

istockphoto_757803_doner_1.jpg

anyway, this got way too offtopic.

last thing i bought was an Ernie Ball VP Jr. it has been more than 2 weeks and i still havent got it. i cant contact the seller (i bought it off ebay) because he doesn't reply to my msg s. i started a dispute on paypal. don't know what else i can do

Subway is nice but not as nice as the sandwich shop in Aberdeen called the Earl of Sandwich. It has to be the greatest sandwich shop ever, it's fresher, nicer, and cheaper than Subway. Amazing!

On the other hand try this combo in Subway: Hearty Italian, spicy chicken, bacon, pepperoni, toasted, a little bit of lettuce and try whatever sauces. Yay!!

Looks pretty big that one does:erm:

so does my boyfriends penis...

ok I will stop now this is just getting to stupid.

Heres some facts about me

1. I make pathetic jokes

2. Im not gay, if anything a little homophobic, but I dont HATE gays.

3. Anal toys are only for use on women.... FULL STOP.

:LOL:

:o what volume pedal and what happend to the whammy ?

not sure what volume pedal it is. bespeco or something. i only needed a cheap one for some swelling :). as for the whammy, i pulled the knob off, then accidently pressed the pot down too hard, circuit board cracked. opened it up and made it worse. i'll post pics if you want.

Archived