D3adstar, did you end up getting the V4?

I've got one of these on order. It'll have the pickups changed, hopefully to lace sensor golds

05b0d72c8546b9a41fe54dbfd994605c.jpg

also got a HBE ultimate octave fuzz.... I don't think I'll need that foxx tone machine anymore

D3adstar, did you end up getting the V4?

Still waiting on some things to sell till I have the cash, luckily its still for sale! #soon :ninja:

I've got one of these on order. It'll have the pickups changed, hopefully to lace sensor golds

also got a HBE ultimate octave fuzz.... I don't think I'll need that foxx tone machine anymore

That finish looks awesome! Also that HBE ultimate fuzz sounds great in the demos :awesome:

...I hope you did. We can start a QOTSA/ampeg/Dave tone meme
#soon

sXHsT71.jpg

:LOL:

EHX Graphic Fuzz. Not so much a fuzz, but it does the job. Like.

How would you describe the texture of the tone if it's not a fuzz?

Still waiting on some things to sell till I have the cash, luckily its still for sale! #soon :ninja:

That finish looks awesome! Also that HBE ultimate fuzz sounds great in the demos :awesome:

#soon

:LOL:

What have you got #ForSale?

And actually, it sounds more :awesome:r than that - I got the self titled album sound by accident, but then I think he used one of these at one point anyway. Supposedly it's also based on the foxx tone machine (which I heard the fulltone ultimate octave is too)

and it's funny because part of no one knows actually was recorded on a peavey solid state combo :ninja: I think it might have just been the solo though. They used an ampeg VT40 and tube works head as well, but I imagine those are for the other parts of the song

How would you describe the texture of the tone if it's not a fuzz?

And actually, it sounds more :awesome:r than that - I got the self titled album sound by accident, but then I think he used one of these at one point anyway. Supposedly it's also based on the foxx tone machine (which I heard the fulltone ultimate octave is too)

and it's funny because part of no one knows actually was recorded on a peavey solid state combo :ninja: I think it might have just been the solo though. They used an ampeg VT40 and tube works head as well, but I imagine those are for the other parts of the song

The distortion is basically like an opamp muff fuzz, two diodes in an op amp feedback loop so it's more overdrive/distortion than fuzz.

Just lots of random things like my old mountain bike, also thinking of selling my Boss rc3 looper, but don't know if I'd regret it...

Awesome sounds like a badass pedal, really interested in getting an MXR sub machine and some kind of foxx tone machine like fuzz pedal, still probably going to take you up on one of those danelectro french toasts.

I remember reading somewhere about him using an old peavy solid state :LOL:

Just lots of random things like my old mountain bike, also thinking of selling my Boss rc3 looper, but don't know if I'd regret it...

Awesome sounds like a badass pedal, really interested in getting an MXR sub machine and some kind of foxx tone machine like fuzz pedal, still probably going to take you up on one of those danelectro french toasts.

I remember reading somewhere about him using an old peavy solid state :LOL:

I wouldn't sell the looper unless you really want Dave tone. But then I suppose you could always buy it back at a later date, while there's only one ampeg? Not sure how often these pop up in the UK

The sub machine is good, but I'd change a few things. First, it's not all that loud for some reason, and second, the series mode (which is what I usually use) could use a bit more b33f sometimes. I have the lower octave almost all the way up

If you want, I can sell you the french toast I have here for a reduced price? I won't need it now that I have the HBE UFO... that's a bit closer I think. I can send you a video on instagram of the HBE, but I need to make one of the french toast next.

and yeah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PszKACP9umw

3:34, far right

Also, they have the grilles removed from the ampeg combos? hmm

I wouldn't sell the looper unless you really want Dave tone. But then I suppose you could always buy it back at a later date, while there's only one ampeg? Not sure how often these pop up in the UK

Exactly thats my thinking, the Ampeg's seem pretty rare over here whereas those loopers can easily be picked up from ebay...

The sub machine is good, but I'd change a few things. First, it's not all that loud for some reason, and second, the series mode (which is what I usually use) could use a bit more b33f sometimes. I have the lower octave almost all the way up

Interesting, is it still a worthwhile pedal to have though in terms of usable sounds then?

If you want, I can sell you the french toast I have here for a reduced price? I won't need it now that I have the HBE UFO... that's a bit closer I think. I can send you a video on instagram of the HBE, but I need to make one of the french toast next.

Definitely after I've got the Ampeg, I'll take you up on that offer!

and yeah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PszKACP9umw

3:34, far right

Also, they have the grilles removed from the ampeg combos? hmm

:LOL: Thats amazing, looks so out of place amongst the big amps! Also really like the look of the exposed speakers there, may need to remove the speaker grill of whatever cab I end up getting for the Ampeg, for ultimate added toanz of course :ninja:

kaToU43.jpg

these sound pretty good... you know, considering they're actives :ninja:

What happened to Tom! ? He would've loved this.

Couldn't help but post about these. Never bought anything from Spaceman Effects before, but I've just gotten into them and I'm pretty excited. Found great deals on both of these used in the past couple of days...

Sputnik Fuzz:

achfs3zvlozedpnwr1o4.jpg

[YT]KdKvDRio0pA[/YT]

Saturn V "Harmonic Booster":

efykldxh8w5fqlptw5ix.jpg

[YT]pbFWjQfFKfc[/YT]

Really enjoying it!

wTFLUJQ.jpg

and my recently aquired MBC-1 of course

Edit: Picture was way bigger than expected, sorry!

Bs :ohmy:

xDMXcgY.jpg

All the Billy Talent Tonez!

and don't forget you can royal blood with it

got myself a birthday present (well, it was more of an impulse buy that occurred on a specific day)

not sure of the details, but it seems decent with the exception of a few cosmetic issues

dZS3R06.jpg

got myself a birthday present (well, it was more of an impulse buy that occurred on a specific day)

not sure of the details, but it seems decent with the exception of a few cosmetic issues

dZS3R06.jpg

aww Happy belated birthday!

Normally I would be concerned that Dave didn't post his annual visitor message on my profile, but I'm impressed that he remembered two years in a row.