http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/73806

i bought one of those great buy easy to set up once you load the software you use that to change all the amp models and effects on screen great to record with all though i havnt had chance to fully mess around with everything if your wanting to do basic recording for

1st time i reccomend it search youtube for videos of people that have used it some of the recordings are amazing quality well to me anyways

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/73806

i bought one of those great buy easy to set up once you load the software you use that to change all the amp models and effects on screen great to record with all though i havnt had chance to fully mess around with everything if your wanting to do basic recording for

1st time i reccomend it search youtube for videos of people that have used it some of the recordings are amazing quality well to me anyways

yeah, toneport: affordable, hassle free and easy to get results! great for entry level interfaces, recording guitar :D

were did u get the kp2 from? im after oe but nowhere has em :(

coz they're all discontinued. it's an amazing place called Ebay. just look for loads, add them to your watching list, make an assistant bid list and then just put down how much your willing to spend on it and it'll bid for you. that's how i won mine.

coz they're all discontinued. it's an amazing place called Ebay. just look for loads, add them to your watching list, make an assistant bid list and then just put down how much your willing to spend on it and it'll bid for you. that's how i won mine.

y did they discontinue them!! really beats me, yeh they have the kp3 out but y discontinue the kp2

cunts :mad:

Archived