I have to say, I'm really looking forward to picking up the MB-1 and playing through a song, and just being completely like "HOLY FUCKING SHIT! :eek:" having only played a Pacifica for the last 4 and a half years, haha! I'm very tempted to video myself picking it up out of the case and playing a song for the first time just so I can watch my reaction after! :LOL:

As an owner of two Yamaha instruments (keyboard and my pacifica), I will say they are usually decent but for the money you're willing to spend, there are better options.

You kinda have a point, I mean, I got mine for €189 so I'm really happy with it :D

I have to say, I'm really looking forward to picking up the MB-1 and playing through a song, and just being completely like "HOLY FUCKING SHIT! :eek:" having only played a Pacifica for the last 4 and a half years, haha! I'm very tempted to video myself picking it up out of the case and playing a song for the first time just so I can watch my reaction after! :LOL:

Do it :awesome:

I was pretty excited when I got mine (despite it needing a good setup), and I still feel like a kid on christmas morning every time I pick it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU

Well, almost like that.

I'm so glad I was never like that! :LOL:

And yeah, I'm tempted to just record from the moment after I've got the guitar at the door and taken it upstairs in all the packaging, just so I can watch back my reaction to each stage later on! :LOL:

The problem is it would have to be on my laptop's webcam so the quality would be poor and you certainly wouldn't get a fair representation of the guitar's sound, but you'd be able to see my blend of :eek::ohmy::D:happy::LOL::dance::party: pretty well I'd imagine :chuckle:

I've only stalked the Queen Bees page... I will add you though. got most people on here already!

Slut :phu:

I've got you, Will, Lazza, Rusty Phil, Max (can't remember his username on here), Bs, Jim, Will and a few others from around the board (including one guy who I know is a muser due to his interests and mutual friends...but no idea who...)

Slut :phu:

I've got you, Will, Lazza, Rusty Phil, Max (can't remember his username on here), Bs, Jim, Will and a few others from around the board (including one guy who I know is a muser due to his interests and mutual friends...but no idea who...)

Is his name ben? i've got an american called ben :LOL:

Archived