I remember a post from you about that behringer pitch shifter' date=' the us600. Did you bought one?[/quote']

nuh uh. It's not polyphonic from what i can tell. ill prolly hold out for a pog2 at the end of the summer. that, and my piece of shit whammy will have to do for my pitch shifting needs.

nuh uh. It's not polyphonic from what i can tell. ill prolly hold out for a pog2 at the end of the summer. that, and my piece of shit whammy will have to do for my pitch shifting needs.

according to this it tracks multiple string better than a boss ps-5

an other forum post said it is polyphonic. i think i gonna get one for some radiohead stuff.

however a pog2 is surely much better, that is one of my favourite effects out there, i wanna sound like an organ.

:awesome:

855a4474.jpg

Screw Airline, I got a Bobby:

mcg2010_spacetone_082010_5268-2.jpg

And a Big Muff

Come Monday (bank not open on Saturday :(), I'll also have:

spacetone_110610_1465.jpg

Kay 2x8, and also an A/B box for switching between it and the AC30.

I'm also planning on a Micro Amp to boost the Kay, something different for the AC30, and some other pedals including the Gieger Counter and Wah Probe, along with a pedal board.

:D

I hate you :supersad: so much vintage win

:LOL: You're not doing too bad yourself...although, this has probably curbed me from getting a 1484.

One of the cooler features of the Jupiter is the Blender knob. It has that instead of a middle pickup selection, so you blend in neck and bridge with the 5th knob on there. Really cool tones, except there's a slight volume drop--I need to have that looked at at some point, along with maybe a new set of tuners and that weird fret-out thing.

Neil, it's sort of like what you were talking about a little while ago!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: so much win

I'm so jelly jim, how much was boobie?

Boobie? He was $599, not bad. There's one for like $900 on eBay :chuckle:

So yeah, prettymuch a VCR full of wintage and a chicken coop...my farm is complete!

I have a job, Jimbo! :LOL:

I just think it's incredible how much stuff you have at that age. You've probably got more value in your guitar gear and stuff than everything in my house put together! :LOL:

I have a job, Jimbo! :LOL:

I just think it's incredible how much stuff you have at that age. You've probably got more value in your guitar gear and stuff than everything in my house put together! :LOL:

But you're 20, you've got to pay bills and stuff (I'm assuming). All I have to spend anything on is music and my guitar stuff :D But I do know how lucky I am :)

Archived