Let me know - I have 2 of those 10 series pedals now, i'd like another.

In fact if anyone sees a SS10 (I think that's it) bright pink Distortion/Chorus pedal, let me know.

It turns out it's not a DL10, but a DDL digital delay...still a good deal I think.

Seems like the price of the 10 series pedals has gone up. a shop I used to go to had loads of them in the $25 range, and now I'm seeing some of them for as much as $300 on ebay.

yeah for sure

Not that I could sing MOTP but just doing it live I think you could get away with just using that one setting because only you and maybe one person in the crowd would know the song anyway, at least around here. To be thorough though yeah would need to be able to switch setting which I need to start experimenting with. It's a fun control though and it's nice you don't need a computer, though I HIGHLY recommend using the computer programmer. Extremely easy and I could never get it to program manually right.

I asked Molten Voltage if their Molten MIDI 2 will work with the new Whammy DT and I got back "We don't know yet. We'll get our hands on one as soon as it comes out and find out.

Glad you dig it!"

:)

If they say yes (can't see why it wouldn't work) then I may have a vague curiousity about trying one out at some point. Personally I hate the idea of having to hook my guitar up to a computer to get a particular effect.

Archived