pfft. It's all about pippa.

Did you go into Music Maker or Waltons?

Yeah, I saw those and Pitch Perfect or whatever, but Guitar Centre was definitely my favourite. The JMI amps were cool though :) Wish I'd been here after Music Maker had gotten Moog, I want the MIDI MuRF so bad...

Oil and Kate Middleton ... Just reading the articles I'm sure

Psh, more like oil and KnT ;):LOL:

:pope:

yup. They're nice people in guitar centre. I like Walton's selection of gibsons, but they're assholes in there. I keep meaning to go into guitar centre and try out their pog2 with the cathedral. :LOL:

If i've monies towards the end of the summer, i'd love to pick up those two pedlols.

Jim, tell me what's so special about that capo, and why it took three years for you to get one.

Is it special in the same way those herdim picks are?... :pope:

I honestly use mine most for setting up guitars :facepalm: need to learn TOADA properly.

As for recent purchases

Ibanez DL10 delay (probably going to replace it, but it was only $35)

van damme patch cables

2x speakers for this little project of mine

nothing special really. just building a 2x12 combo cab for an amp chassis i'm restoring...i've only ever built a house out of toothpicks, how the hell do i build a speaker cabinet?

on a more exciting note... in the next few days i'm hoping to sort my pedal board out. will post pics of that.

nothing special really. just building a 2x12 combo cab for an amp chassis i'm restoring...i've only ever built a house out of toothpicks, how the hell do i build a speaker cabinet?

on a more exciting note... in the next few days i'm hoping to sort my pedal board out. will post pics of that.

YUSSS. Then your Mansions. Huge & Timmy want to see them all together

Ibanez DL10 delay (probably going to replace it, but it was only $35)

Let me know - I have 2 of those 10 series pedals now, i'd like another.

In fact if anyone sees a SS10 (I think that's it) bright pink Distortion/Chorus pedal, let me know.

My most recent purchase was a digitech bass synth wah. I've been playing with it this weekend, and I do like a couple of the effects, but the "tracking" on it seems a bit mental. If i'm using a squelchy filter for example, I hit the note hard, it quacks, but then it quacks again before I hit another note. WTF? Is mine broken?

diefet?!

It's very difficult to get a decent low gain sound out of the diefet. It's a great sound when you get it, but then, that's not what it's best at. If I had to gig with just one pedal alone, i'd deffinitely go for the diefet. I'm using the SS10 in a blended loop anyhoo so it's not just the pedal on it's own.

Let me know - I have 2 of those 10 series pedals now, i'd like another.

In fact if anyone sees a SS10 (I think that's it) bright pink Distortion/Chorus pedal, let me know.

literally JUST popped up on ebay when I went to look for some more 10 series pedals... worldwide shipping as well. not cheap though

http://cgi.ebay.com/used-Ibanez-SS10-SESSION-MAN-JAPAN-1980s-DIST-CHORUS-/390324546884?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item5ae127ed44

edit:

and another, also with worldwide shipping... and more expensive

http://cgi.ebay.com/1985-Ibanez-Session-Man-II-SS102-Effect-Pedal-Rare-/300569271715?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item45fb531da3

Cheers James!

have you tried blending the diefet yet? i bet it would yield good results!

yeh it's cool but you have to low pass the clean channel else it just sounds farty. I'm using it as my high gain pedal, but I have to turn the SS10 off before I turn the die-fet on as it sounds fucking nasty with the two together (and not in a good way).

Archived