Blue!

Saweet. It's my birthday exactly a week today, so hopefully this time next week I should be posting some new gear. Unless it's a repeat of last year, where the parents ignore the list completely and decide to get me a phone that was faulty and broke after a month

Saweet. It's my birthday exactly a week today' date=' so hopefully this time next week I should be posting some new gear. Unless it's a repeat of last year, where the parents ignore the list completely and decide to get me a phone that was faulty and broke after a month[/quote']

Remember to fill us in on what you get :)

Korg Microkey.

Big than I was expecting and the USB hub is useless, although I was probably expecting a bit much from that. :chuckle:

Nice enough keyboard though and it was £65.

I had a Korg NanoKey - complete piece of shit. I think Korg cut a lot of corners in making their products, particularly in the soldering and USB departments...

Does it retail for £65?

I had a Korg NanoKey - complete piece of shit. I think Korg cut a lot of corners in making their products, particularly in the soldering and USB departments...

Does it retail for £65?

The Nanokey is awful, the Microkey is all round much better, just a shame I can't power it to make use the USB hub with my other MIDI controllers and I can't find the one I had! :facepalm:

No idea how much it retails for, that's just how much I paid!

The Nanokey is awful, the Microkey is all round much better, just a shame I can't power it to make use the USB hub with my other MIDI controllers and I can't find the one I had! :facepalm:

No idea how much it retails for, that's just how much I paid!

Which USB hub do you use?

Cool! I've wondered what they thought about it. I thought they might not like it or something since it didn't go on the site.

Apparently that top is one of their favorites.

They don't go on the site because they're so backlogged with work right now and people have usually bought them before they would go up anyway, Adrian is just waiting for a free day to get the site up to date for reference

nah that's ok. My keys already have a lego brick, and a lanyard from the U.S. Secret Service, so i'm alright for the moment. I am keen on the price, and a fuck load of high res gut shouts would be awesome. :ninja:

I can tell you the price, but I probably shouldn't post any gut shots out of respect. There were some on the site before, but they took them down it seems.

I'll definitely let you lot know what it's like though.

(taken with my iPhone 4)

From Dublin Guitar Centre: Shubb capo (finally, after wanting one for like 3 years...), EHX Killswitch momentary loop--sort of an impulse buy, I have no idea what exactly I'm going to do with it but I know it's going to be cool, which is the way it normally goes with EHX.

From Manson's: Fretboard oil, Bomber pick tin (überlol fanboi :facepalm:), and some strings.

And then, of course, Kate Middleton...I wish :$

Archived