I'm tempted to leave ordering the Whammy DT until next week as I've found a good deal on something else and I don't have quite enough to cover both. If I'd been bothered to set up a student account, I could have used the overdraft until I get paid on Friday, but I'll have to wait until next week instead now.

Yum, that looks sounds nice!

Yeah, though I've ordered mine with red tolex :awesome:

It seems like he has a lot of treble dialed in - I figure it sounds a little more like this with the controls set flat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIZuuuOXtng

It probably won't do really heavy tones, but medium-high gain sounds should be great. Supposedly they have a really nice clean channel as well.

Also, in that last video, that guy from premier guitar (the one with the beard)...can't stand him...he barely gives the guy a chance to demo/explain the amps. doesn't seem interested at all.

As alluded to on the previous page, I'm definitely postponing the Whammy for another 7 days now, as I found a good deal on a Small Stone so I wanted to make sure I got that while the site was still having its sale. Hopefully it is actually the one I want. :rolleyes:

just got a DL-4 :facepalm: the DMM wasn't quite what i was looking for...although it had a better sound

now taking bets on whether it'll break first or if i'll put it up for sale before that...

Upgrading the footswtiches isn't too hard from what I gather.

I just ordered my Whammy DT. Morello. Bellamy. Bs. Who wouldn't want one now? :awesome:

Order Complete & Dispatched - Order has been paid for and dispatched. Goods should arrive shortly. Tracking information may be available.

Woop woop! :awesome:

I'll let you know tomorrow! ;)

Well, actually, it'll probably be Friday, because it'll be delivered tomorrow, but it depends what time as to whether I'm online before or after. I'll test it out tomorrow night at the latest anyway and report back on Friday. Although my Pacifica only has 5 strings at the moment, so I'll be able to put it through its paces a lot more when the MB-1 comes. :chuckle:

I'll let you know tomorrow! ;)

Well, actually, it'll probably be Friday, because it'll be delivered tomorrow, but it depends what time as to whether I'm online before or after. I'll test it out tomorrow night at the latest anyway and report back on Friday. Although my Pacifica only has 5 strings at the moment, so I'll be able to put it through its paces a lot more when the MB-1 comes. :chuckle:

:facepalm:

I'll be interested to find out though, even if I'm not really looking into buying one.

Ha, well, that time when I smashed it, 2 of the strings came out of the nut, and one snapped completely at the bridge. I put the 2 that came out back in but I haven't been bothered to get a replacement string as I hopefully won't need to play it for much longer anyway. It's been behaving a bit more over the last week or so though so I've been trying to get the feel of playing back. It's been a while and it feels a bit wierd still. I'll get there though.

Anyway, my Whammy DT has been dispatched for delivery tomorrow and the coolest part is that they even text you with the order number so you can find out your 1 hour delivery window so you don't have to be waiting around by the door all day like normal. I wish everywhere did that, haha! Well, it would be great except the website still says they're waiting to receive it so I can't find out the delivery window yet. But the idea's great, haha!

Just ordered an EHX Stereo Pulsar tremolo pedal. I'm hoping it should come on Wednesday, which is when I should also be getting my replacement Whammy DT, but I'll have to wait for them to process the order tomorrow to know for sure. Anyway, I should be doing reasonably well then. EHX Freeze and TCE Polytune will be up next, and then I'll get the Dickinson D1 and Korg KP3 in January. That will be most of what I need then for a while.

Archived