my Chtristmas tree

okcd

Whatsername Thank you so much. I'll understand perfectly well - my parents think that i'm crazy too, that it's time to grow up (though I'm 26), although they have accepted

starlike_starlight :rolleyes: thanks!

darkshineskitty I don't know how I suddenly decided to do it, never done this before, perhaps after seeing balls from the site. But it was difficult and time consuming, 2 weeks of sleepless nights

Xx_MUSE_xX I'm from Moscow (Russia), in our country, Christmas is celebrated on January 7, moreover it is rather a New Year tree, because the new year is more massive, scale holiday in my country

p.s. sorry for my bad english

Xx_MUSE_xX I'm from Moscow (Russia), in our country, Christmas is celebrated on January 7, moreover it is rather a New Year tree, because the new year is more massive, scale holiday in my country

p.s. sorry for my bad english

Oohh that's fair enough, I didn't realise that! I take back what I said (im ill and in a bad mood, sorry) It's pretty cool actually, very glittery. :D

Thank you all!

Furygirl Thank you, and undoubtedly nice to hear such undoubtedly

Whatsername It will be cool! Good luck, and advice -begins earlier, I started late because of her 2 weeks I sleep 4 hours a day

Xx_MUSE_xX That's ok and thnks!;)

beeSides how to say - it's an ordinary artificial tree, sold in any shopб perhaps it's artificial paper

JoanaBliss - yes I did it myself. saw the official balls - and I wanted to do it . This is not my sole creative work of Muse, I painted my sneakers. chocolate - cool!....and tasty :p

Thank you all!

Ami34 It's a pity...But don't worry, perhaps in the next year you'll have the best Christmas tree :D

jenni989 Oh, it's a simply paper. I downloaded photos from the official Manson's site then order prints 20х30 and then with a special glitter3D paints decorated their

Archived