Muse live Stade de Suisse DVD

Muse-ik

Hey guys ! I decided to release a multiangle DVD for this gig : Stade de Suisse in Bern ( 2nd June 2010 :) ) I'm doing it cause the San siro DVD it's a friend of mine who's doing it, me I'm just search some HD sources for him, so this one will be my own work :D

So please, if you have some HD videos ( or HQ ) PLEASE tell me !! I really need it to do that ; cheers guys hope there will be some answers :LOL:

Everyone who will donate videos will be OF COURSE credited at the end of the DVD :) so the more I'll have your videos, more amazing will be the final product ;) I'm doing the cover of the DVD right now, I will put it right here when it will be finished ;)

• 3 weeks later...
hey hey,

you wrote me on youtube (schwarzweissgraz).

Of corse i will send the video to you. I´ve already upload the programm you said i should send it to you (forgot the name...haha). How it works, whats your name at this media?

cheers.

Hey ! glad you will it's great, the program is Gigatribe is that it ?? if it's that my username on it is Muse-ik

see you !

hey hey,

you wrote me on youtube (schwarzweissgraz).

Of corse i will send the video to you. I´ve already upload the programm you said i should send it to you (forgot the name...haha). How it works, whats your name at this media?

cheers.

you could send our raw material instead Dominik! - It will be better quality than our youtube clip...

Alright. Have a look to your account Muse-ik.

Ok, but I have to tell you that I only will be on my computer and on Gigatribe in 3 weeks cause I will have importants exams in school in 2 weeks so I wont be on the computer so see you in 3 weeks !

• 1 year later...

Archived