Muse at SOS 4.8 Festival (Spain)?

Vigo

The same Twitter account that announced that Muse would come to Xacobeo Festival (when the gig calendar was already closed. Everybody said that it was impossible, and finally they came), has now announced that they will be at SOS 4.8 (6-7 May, Murcia, Spain).

Everything seems strange, but they say the rumour is very strong, and should be confirmed in a few weeks.

http://twitter.com/#!/processedmusic

Hope it's true. The festival is pretty cheap (45 Euro for the 1-day ticket).

Its got a decent undercard right now if they add some good headliners (like Muse).

Not that I'd go, definitely don't have the money to afford an over seas trip right now when I'm still trying to figure out how I'll do my few American festivals, but yeah

Basically yeah. Hence the Sugar Daddy. Which fests you thinking of? Had to drop Coachella. :(

Basically yeah. Hence the Sugar Daddy. Which fests you thinking of? Had to drop Coachella. :(

Realistically just free press summer fest in Houston, ACL, and Voodoo. Unrealistically Lolla or Roo.

I thought I'd be good on money to do this stuff because of my job, but between tickets, hotels, other concerts, the stuff I need/want to buy that isn't music related, and saving for college, don't think I can go overboard on concerts and fests this year.

Archived