U2 Dates: Santiago Pre-Sale Information

KirkBot

b23f11a3-37ad-4575-b8f9-d75cc2aa13d8.jpgThe muse fan pre-sale for the U2 show at Estadio Nacional, Santiago, Chile on 25th March 2011 will be available from 09:00 - 17:00 on Wednesday 15th December.

Tickets will be limited and strictly 4 per customer. To access the pre-sale from 09:00 on Wednesday, click on the link below and use the password UNDISCLOSED.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/734/u2-dates-santiago-pre-sale-information/

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new here, but I want to say something, I think that the fact that Muse is going to Latin America wit U2 is so unfair, beecause Muse is the best band ever, so Muse has to be in Latin American by their own, I'm saying this because I'm from Chile and U2 is going to come with their 360° Tour and I think that U2 is pretty boring, so Muse has to be ther or here by their own, not with U2.

Thanks, this forum is amazing :)

:LOL:

muse are gonna get a 90 minute set as support so that theycan play about 16 songs. Basically you'll get an arena shoe set list anyway :)

Yeah!Yeah! maybe, but anyway, is a U2 concert and the price of the ticket is very expensive, and I havo no money at all, so I'll have to wait for a Muse concert in Chile :(

Thanks anyway.

Archived