Massive Muse fan and this was my first ever Muse concert. Me and my mate in a Muse sort of band were there and moshed so hard to every song I loved every second of it!

Was a bit sad when Bliss came on, there was like 5 people who knew the song I swear. But FUN TIMES WERE HAD!!!!!! LOVED IT!

I was to the side of the stage and had a close and clear view of Matt as he came down the stairs and under the stage and back again. He seemed fine. I didnt notice any swearing or tanties.

He seemed to be over anything that might have happened. I only looked his way just as he was gearing up to throw it. He threw it and walked off. thats it! he seemed happy enough.

When he came back up he was playing with that light and amusing himself by shinning it between the two sides of the crowd. Im pretty sure this followed the so called tanty. I must say Matt had the cutest, most naughty smile on his face when he was playing with the light. It was my fave bit of the night (in a mushy way) he was loving the power that light gave him.

Did his face look like this, by any chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyLXYVSdy0I

:p

This was my favourite gig - cried from Exo onwards, saw Dommeh in the morph suit and screamed like a loon, got a harmonica and a setlist, B&H was just as awesome as the first time round and we got the Glasto intro :awesome: and as I was in the centre the mosh was just fine :happy:

Seriously considering trying to get to Reading if they're announced as headliners, trying desperately to not let the PMS take hold :(

163603_484359572444_631502444_5784182_4325048_n.jpg

My favourite photo I took that night :D

OMFG I'm in this pic!!! That's me in the middle! I was wearing a Lakers top over a purple tee and I was sitting there! :D Thank you soooo much this pic has made my life! Haha!

Edit: Pretty sure this is the show from the 14th though 'cause that's where I was sitting. Unless someone else was dressed exactly the same as me and sitting there on the 15th. ;)

OMFG I'm in this pic!!! That's me in the middle! I was wearing a Lakers top over a purple tee and I was sitting there! :D Thank you soooo much this pic has made my life! Haha!

Edit: Pretty sure this is the show from the 14th though 'cause that's where I was sitting. Unless someone else was dressed exactly the same as me and sitting there on the 15th. ;)

it might explain why the cute devilish look i was talking about is diffrent to this one, but it does bring back the memories for the second show. Oh the memories

it might explain why the cute devilish look i was talking about is diffrent to this one, but it does bring back the memories for the second show. Oh the memories

Yep, you're right, it's the 14th :facepalm: I have so many photos that I'm mixing them up now :LOL:

Yes :happy:. So much fun!

:D

It's just gone past a week last night, when saw Muse live for the first time. It was a pretty good night though didn't get a programme as they sold out it turned out(ran around many time looking for the red stands) they didn't sell them at the Merchandise stands which was strange and didn't have any much money so went to catch end of Buffy Clyro a good support act . Onto somewhat later around 9.30 or so until around 11pm or so the main act- Muse with a visually interesting feast to behold with some great live act that is the band Muse. Matthew Bellamy on main vocals and guitar, Christopher Wolstenholme on Bass, backing vocals, Dominic Holland on Drums, with Morgan Nicholls on Keyboards on Tour, a fellow name sake..one of the great bands, operatic rock..the platforms were a nice touch from the start and here and there..with Chris and Dominic with a nice jam around half way through..will definately be listening to more of their music as admited before hand to a couple that aren't a big fan but came anyway as it was a birthday present that requested from my younger brother Andrew, and what a belated birthday present, Muse rocked Rod Laver Arena! No one's gonna take us alive..are words that a week on still ring on a week on..hopefully they come back some day..in the meantime will get more aquainted with this great British Rock Band! A friend who was at the previous night as well as someone met at work and someone last week after work he had a black and white Muse shirt, all agree, their legacy will continue for sure and they've been around longer than some would think since 1994 rather than 2004 which some might think has been in more recent times..long may they continue to rock on cheers mates..just hopefully they will sell that programme book later in a bundle or something in the shop here on Muse.mu, did get a black colourful Muse logo with our Australia date in a hexigonal design of sorts..Hopefully my brother Andrew, friend Peter, Shane, my fiance's younger brother Joshua can join when they come back including getting my partner Kristen into them too!

This was my first Muse concert and I was totally blown away by its awesomeness! As a hardcore U2 fan, I actually enjoyed the Muse concert more than the two U2 360 concerts I saw a couple of weeks earlier in Auckland and Melbourne. I think a lot of it has to do with the size of the venue. No matter how big a stage you build, a stadium concert is never going to create the atmosphere of playing in an arena.

Anyway, I put together 40 minutes of HD video from the second Melbourne concert and uploaded it to YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx6auhwDGPc"

Hopefully the video will remain there as I received the following automatic email notification from YouTube: "Your video, Muse - The Resistance Tour - Melbourne 15/12/2010 - Video Medley (HD), may have content that is owned or licensed by Warner Chappell. No action is required on your part; however, if you're interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit the Content ID Matches section of your account for more information."

Can I ask what camera you used? :happy: Wanted to sneak in my dslr but was too afraid of being turned away at the doors.

Canon Powershot SX210 IS. 14x Optical Zoom helped immensely. I'm pretty happy with the shots given I was in the upper section dead in front of the stage (ie. as far away as physically possible).

Canon Powershot SX210 IS. 14x Optical Zoom helped immensely. I'm pretty happy with the shots given I was in the upper section dead in front of the stage (ie. as far away as physically possible).

Yes I realised, which is why I asked! The zoom's pretty cool. You've got a very steady hand as well. :LOL: My pictures from the show were pretty shaky.

Archived