Yay bliss. Yay matt smashing shit! Yay last minute tickets matt side of stage! yay for matt Bellamy asking u what 17 shows uve been to and saying that he loves knowing there r ppl out there like me. Honestly just lovely lovely humble people. Until next muse week au revoir forum

Didn't enjoy last night quite as much, could just be a case of second night blues though. As I said the guys seemed flat and tired last night, which is understandable. Tuesday night Matt was dancing during Uprising and getting into the crowd, sliding on his knees during New Born etc. Last night none of that.

Also the people I was seated next to didn't help. Tues night I was around these massive rock fans, being going to gigs for 30 years etc and we got right into it. Last night the woman to my left sat there quietly holding her handbag all night not uttering a word. Why go to a concert if you aren't at least going to sing along?

Setlist wasn't too different, but as you could tell my from my tweets I was f-ing pumped hearing Bliss. Possibly my favourite song. As with Butterflies and Hurricanes. But I hope after this tour that they never, ever play Undisclosed Desires live ever again. God awful live.

Enjoyed Biffy more last night, that's probably because I knew what to expect whereas on Tuesday night it was suddenly this insanely loud music coming from nowhere. They're pretty good, and seem like cool guys too.

All in all, a fantastic two nights. Now begins the 3 year wait to see them again, but the reassuring thing with Muse is that you know it will be worth the wait.

Ps. Pics will be posted tonight.

:LOL: At first I thought that was Craig Reucassel from the Chaser and it was a skit/parody they'd done, I swear it looks just like him with the stupid grins etc, if he wore a wig :p:LOL:

You have no idea how many bricks me and Bee shat when he did that :|

How many bricks? I would love to see Matt fuck shit up on stage, would be so badass :LOL: "Ohh, it's just like they do in the videos!" (for some reason that came through my head in some old man voice... and referring of course to the multitude of kickass live vids on youtube from their early days......... AKA the Yes Please extract from Hullabaloo DVD 2nd disc. :eek: watch if you haven't already!

Throughout Stockholm Syndrome, Matt was having issues tuning his guitar repeatedly throughout the song. Towards the end of the song, during the sequence of riffs, he completely detuned his bottom E until it was inaudibly low. As a result, at the conclusion of the song, Matt threw his guitar, The Manson Santa 2.0, into the direction of Dominic Howard, leaving Howard shaken up. After this, Matt was heard by most of the stadium shouting out abusive language whilst walking off stage to prepare for the final song, Knights of Cydonia. The Manson Santa 2.0 is said to be destroyed due to this situation and it is unknown what is being done to repair or replace the guitar.

How much of this is true? Was Matt walking off stage like :mad: :mad: "%^^&**(!#&$%@*!)&(^*&$^(@*&@)!*@&($*^%*&!@(URFHC*&($*!&)@$*&)@#*FUCK($!&@$(!*%!)@($_*SHTI)&$!)@$UFCUNT($&!%_@*#)%*)@#%(*_!@(%U)(#IRFJSY(WY%_(@*$@(&_!@)(%_&@)#$*" ??? :$:stunned::eek::LOL:

Can anyone confirm this?

<3

I didn't think he looked pissed off just his usual mischievious self when he threw it. Did think the riff's were shorter than usual after ss so maybe it was buggered. Couldn't hear any swearing as the crowd was to loud cheering on the guitar toss. I saw him in Brisbane storm off the stage after the third song , no swearing there and I thought he was going to rip someone's head off then.

Went both nights in Melbourne and I must admit both nights were pretty amazing, though in different ways. While the first one was great because we were so close, the second one was great because was had seats further back that allowed us to see all of the lights that were on show. And of course the second night had Bliss!!!!!! Every single time I've been to a concert it's always been played on another night or interstate but I finally got to hear it live. I would say I can now die a happy woman, but stuff that, I want to hang around and see Muse again and again :D

I also was chatting to a guy next to me who was a pretty big fan, seen them five times like myself, only difference was that he'd been to BDO in 07 (Row M Seat 263 it should be). My friend thought I should have gotten his number and that it would have been nice to get to know a kindred spirit a bit better :)

All in all an awsome couple of days, Christmas has come early for me!!!!

My first Muse gig, holy hell it was awesome! I was on Chris' side at the barrier so I didn't see any of the guitar shenanigans...

Shame there wasn't more love for Biffy Clyro. I'm from Scotland (I yelled MON THE BIFFY! A lot.) and the crowd was a bit tame. They're awesome.

But the lights were spectacular, and our side really kicked off at TiRo and now I have incredibly bruised knees.

And Bliss! And House of the Rising Sun singalong! Butterflies and Hurricanes!

I didn't think he looked pissed off just his usual mischievious self when he threw it. Did think the riff's were shorter than usual after ss so maybe it was buggered. Couldn't hear any swearing as the crowd was to loud cheering on the guitar toss. I saw him in Brisbane storm off the stage after the third song , no swearing there and I thought he was going to rip someone's head off then.

We were right in front of his mike position/stage exit and didn't hear the swearing - or see his mouth moving. Also saw Santa 2.0 being carried past my eyes about 5 seconds later and it looked perfectly intact - nothing visibly missing or hanging off, anyway.

Can anyone confirm this?

<3

I don't recall any of this happening. All I recall was him deliberatly detuning the guitar during improve bits for effect, then re-tuning after, then throwing the guitar at the drums for what seemed to be a bit of pwopa wrock and wroll fun, then walked off stage to get the next guitar. I don't remember hearing any swearing and he didn't seem too pissed. Don't even think the guitar looked all that damaged after.

I recorded a good portion of some of the songs on an iphone 4.

All I can say is this

LOVED the harmonica intro to Knights of Cydonia. That was freaking amazing! Glad I recorded that on the second Melb show, along with the bass/drum solo.

Frigging amazing shows :) back view was just as good as front view in my opinion.

:LOL: At first I thought that was Craig Reucassel from the Chaser and it was a skit/parody they'd done, I swear it looks just like him with the stupid grins etc, if he wore a wig :p:LOL:

How many bricks? I would love to see Matt fuck shit up on stage, would be so badass :LOL: "Ohh, it's just like they do in the videos!" (for some reason that came through my head in some old man voice... and referring of course to the multitude of kickass live vids on youtube from their early days......... AKA the Yes Please extract from Hullabaloo DVD 2nd disc. :eek: watch if you haven't already!

How much of this is true? Was Matt walking off stage like :mad: :mad: "%^^&**(!#&$%@*!)&(^*&$^(@*&@)!*@&($*^%*&!@(URFHC*&($*!&)@$*&)@#*FUCK($!&@$(!*%!)@($_*SHTI)&$!)@$UFCUNT($&!%_@*#)%*)@#%(*_!@(%U)(#IRFJSY(WY%_(@*$@(&_!@)(%_&@)#$*" ??? :$:stunned::eek::LOL:

Matt using bad language! I'm shocked! Never would have thought it! :chuckle:

Sounds like Musewiki is going tabloid though! :stunned:

I was to the side of the stage and had a close and clear view of Matt as he came down the stairs and under the stage and back again. He seemed fine. I didnt notice any swearing or tanties.

He seemed to be over anything that might have happened. I only looked his way just as he was gearing up to throw it. He threw it and walked off. thats it! he seemed happy enough.

When he came back up he was playing with that light and amusing himself by shinning it between the two sides of the crowd. Im pretty sure this followed the so called tanty. I must say Matt had the cutest, most naughty smile on his face when he was playing with the light. It was my fave bit of the night (in a mushy way) he was loving the power that light gave him.

Archived