I never really thought of muse as a band to worry about standing for. Almost more a musical theatre light show or something, though it looked like the whole crowd was jumping which sort of surprised me, but I didn't think muse would be heavy enough to worry about standing or seats.

A metal show with limited stage show... Maybe moshing, but for something as grand as muse, I'd rather sit, enjoy and absorb the music and atmosphere.

out of the 2 muse gigs i've been too, seated at an arena gig and standing at wembley, standing was wayyyyy better. I have to admit it got scary at about 11 songs in, but i can't imagine that i would have preferred sitting.

Ahh that sucks. Sometimes standing is really tough if you're not up to it but once you learn that it's way nicer to be right on the barrier and/or off to one side you'd probably find it much nicer. Right in the middle is usually too much.

Ya I know right! I met this girl in the middle she said she was at the first row and just got pulled back there. imagine that! ya i guess being off to one side would be much better.

out of the 2 muse gigs i've been too, seated at an arena gig and standing at wembley, standing was wayyyyy better. I have to admit it got scary at about 11 songs in, but i can't imagine that i would have preferred sitting.

well getting a seat doesnt necessarily means you gotta be sitting.. i'm just saying for some girls like myself it would be much easier with a seat than being in the crowd. I was completely exhausted just halfway thru the show. had to say I even got to enjoy the gig better last night(with a seated ticket) than tonight and it's not all bcuz of the setlist...guess i'm just not really capable:(

I never really thought of muse as a band to worry about standing for. Almost more a musical theatre light show or something, though it looked like the whole crowd was jumping which sort of surprised me, but I didn't think muse would be heavy enough to worry about standing or seats.

A metal show with limited stage show... Maybe moshing, but for something as grand as muse, I'd rather sit, enjoy and absorb the music and atmosphere.

it's way nicer to be standing by the seat not right in the middle of the crowd..

Yeah pretty happy with that. Guess it's not an extremely different setlist but Muse don't seem to vary their setlists much. So I'll die happy hearing Feeling Good and Bliss.

Mosh was intense, seriously did not expect that. Metallica was freaking tame compared to this! Completely destroyed myself, was about 3-4 people from Matt. Shit was crazy. Far too many small chicks but they got weeded out after the heavier songs towards the end lol.

It was expected, but TIRO, Plug in Baby, SS and KOC towards the end was just shit crazy.

Would have preferred maybe MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection over UD and USE. And some older songs too, but I think it was a pretty decent setlist for me first Muse concert :)

Yeah pretty happy with that. Guess it's not an extremely different setlist but Muse don't seem to vary their setlists much. So I'll die happy hearing Feeling Good and Bliss.

Mosh was intense, seriously did not expect that. Metallica was freaking tame compared to this! Completely destroyed myself, was about 3-4 people from Matt. Shit was crazy. Far too many small chicks but they got weeded out after the heavier songs towards the end lol.

It was expected, but TIRO, Plug in Baby, SS and KOC towards the end was just shit crazy.

Would have preferred maybe MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection over UD and USE. And some older songs too, but I think it was a pretty decent setlist for me first Muse concert :)

me too! Unnatural selection is the dream! but doubt if i could ever see it in live lol.

I actually kinda prefer last night's setlist, with MOTP, CE & sunburn.. but Bliss is the song to die for!

Archived