You are not very happy with me right now - here OR on fb! :p:LOL:

But yes, wise to ignore that, and I am seriously sorry about the domstick incident, my heart goes out to you :)

:LOL:

.. no but srsly :shifty:

;)

Wait, you're Pwalz's friend Dan?

OSHI.

Yeah I'm on the phone to her. She's walking to her hotel and she walked like 500m the wrong way lololol

Hey now :/ but yeah such a journey to the hotel trying to get a taxi

but bloody hell the gig was amazing <3 and Sophie said I got on the tower screen heaps doing derp faces hahah uhhhhhhh I lost my shit at Bliss udbskzbwudns

In regards to what I just saw at that gig.. wow. Just. Wow.

Uprising I was like "Woahh"

New Born got a whole new level of "WOAH"

By Stockholm Syndrome.. well, that feeling cannot be described in words..

Then.. came Knights of Cydonia..

Wow. :D

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

rear view actually wasn't all that bad. quite epic actually and nice and close compared to the end of the crowd.

And they played feeling good :) Love that song.

I got video of Matt quickly shining the light on each side of the stadium rapidly which was funny :p

Fantastic show!

seriously standing ticket is not for me....I was in the 7th row or so at the beginning, and ended up in the 3rd or 4th row right in front of Matt.. but it was just too much for me..I was already exhausted after they played 4songs or so and for the whole session I had to hold on to every random guy's shoulders just so I won't get pushed down by the crowd. It was pretty scary..and at the end of KOC there was almost a fight right beside me(jesus christ those crazy huge guys!) I didn't even get to enjoy the show fully..like as last night(I only got a silver reserved and it was why I bought a standing for tonight). really not for me. standing is for 8feet tall guys not skinny girls like myself..(and couldnt see anything with all those big guys in front of me..) ya, my first ever standing live, and probably the last..

I'll definitely get a seat next time...just so you get a great view of the whole stage without getting exhausted by the whole crowd.. and there's enough space for you to move your body without getting sticky or suffocating or stuff! cuz for the whole night I was craving for fresh air and that feels bad, bad..

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

OMFG. OMG. WOWW...IVE NEVER BEEN TO A MUSE CONCERT BEFORE AND OMGGGG THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. :D

LIKE they played SOOOOO many awesome songs like SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE. OMGGG. AND I THOUGHT IT COULDNT GET ANY BETTER BUT THEY STARTED PLAYING old songs like STARLIGHT. i was singing along soooooo much. STARRRR LLIIIGHHHTTTT ILL BE CHASSNG YOURRRR STARRRLLLLIIIGHHHTTTTTTT...

It was awesome. but the didnt even play their best song :( sucks so baddddd. :(

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

OMFG. OMG. WOWW...IVE NEVER BEEN TO A MUSE CONCERT BEFORE AND OMGGGG THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. :D

LIKE they played SOOOOO many awesome songs like SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE. OMGGG. AND I THOUGHT IT COULDNT GET ANY BETTER BUT THEY STARTED PLAYING old songs like STARLIGHT. i was singing along soooooo much. STARRRR LLIIIGHHHTTTT ILL BE CHASSNG YOURRRR STARRRLLLLIIIGHHHTTTTTTT...

:D:D:D :LOL:

you again...

seriously standing ticket is not for me....I was in the 7th row or so at the beginning, and ended up in the 3rd or 4th row right in front of Matt.. but it was just too much for me..I was already exhausted after they played 4songs or so and for the whole session I had to hold on to every random guy's shoulders just so I won't get pushed down by the crowd. It was pretty scary..and at the end of KOC there was almost a fight right beside me(jesus christ those crazy huge guys!) I didn't even get to enjoy the show fully..like as last night(I only got a silver reserved and it was why I bought a standing for tonight). really not for me. standing is for 8feet tall guys not skinny girls like myself..(and couldnt see anything with all those big guys in front of me..) ya, my first ever standing live, and probably the last..

I'll definitely get a seat next time...just so you get a great view of the whole stage without getting exhausted by the whole crowd.. and there's enough space for you to move your body without getting sticky or suffocating or stuff! cuz for the whole night I was craving for fresh air and that feels bad, bad..

Ahh that sucks. Sometimes standing is really tough if you're not up to it but once you learn that it's way nicer to be right on the barrier and/or off to one side you'd probably find it much nicer. Right in the middle is usually too much.

I know right I was soooo devo they didn't play neutron star collision but yay for supermassive black hole and the golden oldie starlight omfg <3333

;)

I never really thought of muse as a band to worry about standing for. Almost more a musical theatre light show or something, though it looked like the whole crowd was jumping which sort of surprised me, but I didn't think muse would be heavy enough to worry about standing or seats.

A metal show with limited stage show... Maybe moshing, but for something as grand as muse, I'd rather sit, enjoy and absorb the music and atmosphere.

Archived