Baylor Muse fans

SingforRedemption

Hello! I'm new. I was just wondering, are there any Baylor university muse fans on this board? I'm looking for people who would want to go to a muse concert together the next time they're in Texas (I know, they probably won't be back here for a while, but I'm planning ahead of schedule :) ) because none of my friends are muse fans (or else they can't afford tickets). Anyway, please respond if you're a Baylor student who likes muse! :)

This is really cool.I am very huge fan of muse music.I really love to come to the concert.Next time when you need company you can give me mail I am really happy to joining you and give you a good company.If you have plan to go the muse concert music you can just email me.I love the muse concert and I am great fan of muse.

I would love if this Baylor muser thread could morph into a college muser thread. I need to find some musers from Syracuse.

yeah i was just going to say it would be nice if i could find musers who go to penn state. i feel like i'm the only one here. and i almost went to syracuse! (i know that doesn't really help you out :LOL:)

You guys could probably set up social groups for current students & alumni. I doubt if they'd allow individual university threads; Doris would spontaneously combust from the volume and kill the hamster. (Sorry, Advent Calendar callback :LOL:)

I didn't go to Baylor (almost did though). I went to TCU in Ft. Worth instead. There's also an SMU alumna on the boards.

yeah i was just going to say it would be nice if i could find musers who go to penn state. i feel like i'm the only one here. and i almost went to syracuse! (i know that doesn't really help you out :LOL:)

I feel the same, even though I do see the odd muse tshirt. Shocking thing here is the amount of people who haven't heard of muse at all.

Archived