Muse - Fringe Main Theme Full Song - Cover by Bellz, why not?

CountDracula

Hey guys!

I was listening to the Fringe (series) song in full, it's an amazing piano piece written by 3 amazing composer (being the most famous of them all Michael Giacchino, who wrote the score for Lost as well) and as I listened to the song and i had this strange muse-ish feeling in it, it smoothing and intense, and i can' t stop thinking.. what if Bellamy would cover this? Tell me what you think! Here's the link to the song:

Cheers from more and more tropical Portugal lol \o

Hey guys!

I was listening to the Fringe (series) song in full, it's an amazing piano piece written by 3 amazing composer (being the most famous of them all Michael Giacchino, who wrote the score for Lost as well) and as I listened to the song and i had this strange muse-ish feeling in it, it smoothing and intense, and i can' t stop thinking.. what if Bellamy would cover this? Tell me what you think! Here's the link to the song:

Cheers from more and more tropical Portugal lol \o

Cheers for this link, I've always loved the Fringe theme, hearing it like this in full is fantastic! And yes, it'd be cool if Bells covered this, it's very OoS/Abso

Archived