I just put it on Youtube. They're good quality except for the last two minutes, sorry about that.

good interview, thanks!!

I just put it on Youtube. They're good quality except for the last two minutes, sorry about that.

Thank you! Listening to it now and lovin' it.

Edited by FallAway

That was brilliant! :D Thanks for posting. Too many funny bits to mention :D but I think Matt was freaking her out! :LOL:

Incidentally, good for him, not eating the veal!

I'm the one who asked the morphsuit question :awesome: I missed the interview though as I was in the air flying to Sydney to see Muse. But yeah, as Bee said, Dom is going to get it and I'm meeting the band backstage on the 14th so he will be made to wear it :chuckle:

Hello there and thank U for the recordings of the interview. I'm French and I was in bed (and sick plus :'( Getting sick on Dom's birthday, isn't that weird ???). So I couldn't listen to the interview.

@alternaterealities : you are meeting them backstage ??? How is it??? Did you win any competition on the radio? Or do you know anyone who works in Muse crew? Anyway, you are very lucky :) Could you tell us more about that, how is it gonna be set up and everything ?

I'm the one who asked the morphsuit question :awesome: I missed the interview though as I was in the air flying to Sydney to see Muse. But yeah, as Bee said, Dom is going to get it and I'm meeting the band backstage on the 14th so he will be made to wear it :chuckle:

That will be so funny! Look forward to that! :D Does he realise that it's head to toe, I wonder!? :LOL:

Please do :LOL:

I plan on taking so many xD

Brilliant idea (and find) you guys!

Will Dom be made to wear it on stage? (kind of hard to see and hold on to drumsticks though, I imagine!)

That will be so funny! Look forward to that! :D Does he realise that it's head to toe, I wonder!? :LOL:

I listened to the interview and I don't think he does. See, he's like "but what is a morphsuit? Is it like a bodysock? 'Cause that's how mine is called".

If he really wears it, I definitely wanna see the pics !!!!!!

Will Dom be made to wear it on stage? (kind of hard to see and hold on to drumsticks though, I imagine!)

He's done it before - I've seen him drum in full spiderman outfit, mask included :LOL:

Awww, I just listened to the Tom Waits song Matt spoke of in the interview: "take it with me". :supersad: I love Matt, he's so funny but deep as well. I suppose that is one reason the music is so good.

Very unimpressed no live stream happening now! Been looking forward to it since The concert of Sunday!

He's done it before - I've seen him drum in full spiderman outfit, mask included :LOL:

He did in France last year for Halloween if my memory is good :)

He did in France last year for Halloween if my memory is good :)

He didn't have the mask in Lievin at Halloween.

He didn't have the mask in Lievin at Halloween.

So I really deserve my nickname of Little Red Fish :LOL:

So when did he have his full Spiderman costume? Can't remember when :$

:LOL: I looked up the website as my friends wore them for muck up day saw the leoprd print one and well you know the rest :D

That's the plan supposedly they're easy to see out of and if the fingers fit properly he should be okay.

:LOL: I looked up the website as my friends wore them for muck up day saw the leoprd print one and well you know the rest :D

That's the plan supposedly they're easy to see out of and if the fingers fit properly he should be okay.

I think breathing/overheating would be the bigger issue, but hopefully he'll be able to at least make an appearance with it! :D

I think breathing/overheating would be the bigger issue, but hopefully he'll be able to at least make an appearance with it! :D

Yeah they are breathable apparently you can even drink through them :LOL: but overheating will definitely be a problem.

Just started listening to Triple J Hottest 100. Wow, I didn't think Neutron Star Collision would make the chart... must be a lot of Twilight/Muse fans... but hey, how many bands can say they've held the 100 AND #1 spot :p Actually pretty cool.

Although not their most magnificent song, it's always great to see your favourite bands make an appearance on the charts.