apparently biffy just won best live band...?

Heard that too. Though I think that they'll win at least 1 one award - they wouldn't bother showing up otherwise.

So much MCR on my Tumblr dash right now. My MCR meter of the day is bursting.

That's if they know in advance. :erm:

I've heard before that sometimes with awards shows they let people know in advance that they've won something in order to get them to come... not the biggest awards shows (like the oscars or something), but the smaller ones. They don't necessarily tell them what they won, but more like a "you might want to be there tonight..." sort of thing... don't know if that's true, though

Heard that too. Though I think that they'll win at least 1 one award - they wouldn't bother showing up otherwise.

So much MCR on my Tumblr dash right now. My MCR meter of the day is bursting.

I think they enjoy the event, so maybe they don't care about winning an award. Although, I did think bands only turned up if they were going to win something. Might be proved wrong tonight.

I've heard before that sometimes with awards shows they let people know in advance that they've won something in order to get them to come... not the biggest awards shows (like the oscars or something), but the smaller ones. They don't necessarily tell them what they won, but more like a "you might want to be there tonight..." sort of thing... don't know if that's true, though

Let's just hope it's not just hottest male! :LOL:

Yeah I pretty much meant that...

I don't think that hottest male is announced as a 'formal' award, is it?

They left their happy faces at home :chuckle:

:chuckle:

Looks a bit like Fearne Cotton, but the nose might be too small...

Far too small. Fearne's nostrils are huge.

:yesey:

being practical you know. traveling light and stuff :LOL:

There's only so much room in the faff bag y'know! :awesome:

I can't tell if I'm sad or happy that Muse didn't win Live Band. :LOL:

They don't deserve it in my opinion.

Archived