here's to them announcing some more dates... or maybe they already have??

someone please fill me in if i've missed anything i should know...thanks.

come to chicago? don't think it's sold out... haven't checked... yes (just checked before submitting this) tix are still available.

way to go muse... if they announce one at a time, we should have lots and lots of muse fans all over the u.s. keeling over with anticipation! (and everyone will buy up each show cuz they won't be sure if any others will be announced)

oh wow... seen the pics in the photogallery for the Sing For Absolution video? those graphics look amazing! muse videos keep getting better and better... this one is gonna be wild! does the video itself come out on may 17th?

I'm beginning to feel like I'm talking to myself.

thought y'all should know... Muse at Axis in Boston on April 15th. get yer arses down there... tix on sale SUNDAY, March 21st... that's today for those of you without a calendar.

and someone get to making a fake i.d. for Katie, please?

I'm beginning to feel like I'm talking to myself.

thought y'all should know... Muse at Axis in Boston on April 15th. get yer arses down there... tix on sale SUNDAY, March 21st... that's today for those of you without a calendar.

ok, i'm the happiest person alive now. seriously.

and someone get to making a fake i.d. for Katie, please?

hmm, that sucks. sorry, i don't mean to gloat when you'll prolly be broken up. i'm a little surprised too cause other axis shows i've gone to have been all ages (i believe)

Almost all the other shows there are all ages.

Oh, Apya, I got your present Friday! Thank you so much; I love it!

Ugh, I don't know what I'm going to do. I look like a little kid. :(

anyone have any detailed info on the Boston show? i found tickets but i'm just curious about who else is playing and so on. Anyone know if the venue has a website?

also, it doesn't seem like there's gonna be a huge turnout...i mean, they haven't even announced on their site, i've only found one ticket retailer with it, and on top of that it's 18+. oh well.

I just bought my tickets for the Boston show. I don't know about any openers or anything though.

The Axis has a website, but it's not too good. I was just there on Friday though for a Thrice/Poison The Well concert. I've seen like 5 shows there before, and it's a pretty cool venue. Kinda small, which isn't bad.

Almost all the other shows there are all ages.

Oh, Apya, I got your present Friday! Thank you so much; I love it!

Ugh, I don't know what I'm going to do. I look like a little kid. :(

YAY! I was so concerned that it would get lost in the mail or something. just wish I could've gotten Didz to sign it... but he was too quick! he was a blur! whoosh... and he was gone!!!

some people over 21 still look like kids. I sometimes get carded and I'm *ahem* 31... soon to be 32 :( maybe you can still get away with it? if you go super early? that's why they didn't card me at the Stick... I think they thought I was just there to go bowling.

That's my last *last* resort. If nothing works, if I can't contact anyone, I'll sulk around before soundcheck and see if I can't tackle an unsuspecting bandmember and guilt him into letting me in.

BUT

Anyone who would, I'd appreciate it more than I can say if you'd e-mail this site protesting the Axis show being 18+ (TIRO is getting lots of rotation on this station, and they'll want to know about the show at the very least). The idea is to make it seem like they'd get a huge turnout if the show was all ages. This can only be done by sheer numbers; so, again, I really need the help.

(please!)

Geez, I'm so sorry Katie. It's bad enough knowing you won't get a show, but then getting one so close and not being able to go. That's worse, I think. Anyway, I think you have a good shot of getting in. I mean, there has to be someone who'd understand, right? Mention how you've been a fan for sooooo long, and they're your ABSOLUTE favorite band. I'm sure Muse would want you there, if word got to them, they'd surely be nice enough to let you in... right? Of course. Just try. With makeup and your hair down you could probably pull it off. You almost have before. :)

Yes, they must come south, like Florida. Hey, Steph, what's the best way to find out fast when/if they set a date down here? I don't know how to find out about concerts unless they are on ticketmaster but not all dates are listed there. Do you know of a good So. Fla site? I don't want to find out too late!

Definitely Florida (and all ages, too, please?) Umm, actually I tried http://www.ticketweb.com recently. But other than that, I don't really know. Hey, I'm sorry, I know you told me before, but where in Florida are you exactly, Quelyn? Like I probably said, I'm in Pembroke Pines.

these are confirmed dates right???

I have to buy tickets!

are you asking about the boston date? yes, it's confirmed. i just bought tickets.

i highly suggest anyone interested in the axis show buy tickets soon. place is small, and the show will start early (they basically push you out after the show is done too, so DJs can spin records).

http://www.nextticketing.com/axis

axis is kind of small- only 1,100 people. the roxy is bigger at 1,500, and then the avalon comes in at 2,000. since the axis and avalon are owned by the same people, don't be surprised if there's a venue switch- it's happened a few times before!

I just bought a couple tickets. I can't wait!!! My boyfriend & I have wanted to see muse for sooooo long.

Glad to hear it's smaller than the roxy, it will be nice to see muse in such a small venue!

i just want to add a piece of advice for anyone going to the Axis.

Get there early.

I personally hate this venue, and I have seen a ton of shows all over the Boston area. Get there early to secure a good standing spot, seriously. Otherwise you're in the back, maybe standing in back of the sound board, and it's a pain. I'd rather see these guys do 3 shows at the Paradise (capacity 500) than the Axis. (Since the Bowery only holds 600, it's not a crazy idea!) The Axis is more of a dance club than a concert venue, really, and the layout reflects it (kind of like the Avalon but on a much smaller scale).

Anyway, I'm off my soapbox! let's all enjoy the show (those of us who can get in!)

Anyone know what time it will be over? i have no problem with staying late but the kid i'm going with has over-protective parents. i'm hoping maybe if it starts at 7 it'll over between 10 and 11 maybe? I guess it depends on how many opening bands there are.

wow, i've never been so happy to be 18.

wow, i've never been so happy to be 18.

:'( until now i've never fully come to realise the advantage of being a mere two years older, this is painful :(

Anyone know what time it will be over? i have no problem with staying late but the kid i'm going with has over-protective parents. i'm hoping maybe if it starts at 7 it'll over between 10 and 11 maybe? I guess it

if there's 1 opening band, a 10:30 end time is what i would predict. and just based on past history with the axis, i doubt there would be more than 1 opener. who will the opener be is the question :)

damn. all these boston fans. hope there's not too much competition for a space up front, hehe.

i can't believe this is really happening. over 3 years of obsessing about seeing muse live, and now the gig is just about 3 weeks away.

:'( until now i've never fully come to realise the advantage of being a mere two years older, this is painful :(

there's a providence date on the 16th (at the call)... maybe that will be all ages?

i was happy with just one muse date, but now... two nights of muse in a row. crazy!