Things are looking pretty bad on the East Coast with the hurricane.:(

I'm pretty much speechless by what I've seen so far. MUCH worse than that one last year...That was nothing compared to this.

Power lines are all over the place...every direction you look one is down. They're saying 2 weeks until we get electricity back. (luckily got a generator last week, but we're already running out of fuel, and it's nearly impossible to get more...going to have to take some out of the cars...)

Then loads of damage from falling trees (saw one fall on my neighbor's house!) and various other things flying around. yard is a disaster, but it's being cleaned up now.

I'm just glad it's not a Katrina repeat. That would be a massive blow to the country. I hope everyone's safe and sound.

Yeah, I think we all are pretty happy about that.

I'm pretty much speechless by what I've seen so far. MUCH worse than that one last year...That was nothing compared to this.

Power lines are all over the place...every direction you look one is down. They're saying 2 weeks until we get electricity back. (luckily got a generator last week, but we're already running out of fuel, and it's nearly impossible to get more...going to have to take some out of the cars...)

Then loads of damage from falling trees (saw one fall on my neighbor's house!) and various other things flying around. yard is a disaster, but it's being cleaned up now.

Holy hell :stunned: And two weeks? :eek:

What a nightmare. I hope they get the power back on quicker than they are saying. Stay safe, East Coasters! <3

I really hope so, especially since I'm now hearing that it'll be more like a month :stunned: That might seem hard to believe, but the amount of utility poles and power lines that were completely destroyed....I wouldn't be surprised at all. There are only so many people to fix this...apparently there are other people outside of NY being brought in to help as well, from all over the country.

Phone doesn't work either, but cell phones will do for now I guess. Still got hot water and a working refrigerator at least.

The only concern I have at the moment is the availability of fuel to power my generator. The one station that was open had a mile-long line in the streets, and I would've had to wait a good couple of hours...no guarantee that they would've had any left either. A few friends are looking all over the place as well, but haven't found anything yet.

I don't know when everything will be back to normal, but it's like a ghost town...

I really hope so, especially since I'm now hearing that it'll be more like a month :stunned: That might seem hard to believe, but the amount of utility poles and power lines that were completely destroyed....I wouldn't be surprised at all. There are only so many people to fix this...apparently there are other people outside of NY being brought in to help as well, from all over the country.

Phone doesn't work either, but cell phones will do for now I guess. Still got hot water and a working refrigerator at least.

The only concern I have at the moment is the availability of fuel to power my generator. The one station that was open had a mile-long line in the streets, and I would've had to wait a good couple of hours...no guarantee that they would've had any left either. A few friends are looking all over the place as well, but haven't found anything yet.

I don't know when everything will be back to normal, but it's like a ghost town...

My advice to you: don't go ANYWHERE with the car unless absolutely necessary. If there's still water on the streets, get your hands on some ringworm medication. Even if you wear jeans and stuff. Also, watch out for fiberglass. That crap itches. A lot.

Are you on the east coast? :stunned:

I'm on the west coast. I've been watching the news reports on the hurricane.

:stunned:That's terrible.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/11/02/nyc-man-accused-of-pulling-gun-in-gas-line/1676745/

fucking hell. i think one of the guys i know was in that line as well.

he was waiting from 5am to 10am this morning...it's that bad.

but i think we've found some for the next few days anyway.

can't imagine what the people with no electricity at all are going through, and it's going to get really cold over the weekend. still looking like 2-3 weeks until electricity is restored to MOST customers.

Libraries and places with free Wifi are packed with people charging their electronics. Last night I saw an entire family hanging around the library for hours because the parents had work to do (their offices had no power) and they couldn't leave their little kids at home with no electric or heat :(

Do you guys think there'll be any more dates added to the spring tour? I'm sure they'll be back in the fall, but I saw a poster with all the current dates that said "More dates to be announced".

I certainly hope so. I'm pretty surprised there's no Atlanta show. I live in TN and can't afford to go across the country to see them. I gladly would if my pocketbook could handle it! I was considering taking a road trip to Houston, TX during my Spring Break but if y'all think they're gonna add more dates in the fall I'd rather wait. *crossing fingers*

Hello, how's everyone else?

Wish I could go to SXSW this weekend. Mainly for the films that they're showing.

Wish I could go to SXSW this weekend. Mainly for the films that they're showing.

I'm doing well, especially since they announced that Muse will be part of a FREE concert in Atlanta as part of the NCAA stuff! :D Now THAT'S within my price range! And only three hours away. Woooooohoo! :musesign:

meh. you?

I'm doing well, especially since they announced that Muse will be part of a FREE concert in Atlanta as part of the NCAA stuff! :D Now THAT'S within my price range! And only three hours away. Woooooohoo! :musesign:

fuuuuu...oh well.

fuuuuu...oh well.

If it's any consolation, it'll most likely be a very limited set list, catered for a crowd who mostly don't know them. If they would come somewhere remotely close to where I live for a regular show, I would gladly shell out the cash.

Happy Fourth Of July!

Unless you're on the east coast where it's the fifth of July.:p

It's not even Black Friday anymore.

Kmart: 6 a.m. Thursday to 11 p.m. Friday [store Locator]

Big Lots: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. [store Locator]

Dollar General: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. [store Locator]

Rite Aid: Most stores open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. [store Locator]

Gander Mountain: 8 a.m. Thursday to 2 a.m. Friday [store Locator]

Walgreens: 8 a.m. [store Locator]

CVS: 9 a.m. [store Locator]

Lord & Taylor (Manhattan flagship, 424 Fifth Avenue): 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Old Navy: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday; 7 p.m. Thursday to 11:59 p.m. Friday [store Locator]

Michael's: 4 p.m. Thursday to 2 a.m. Friday [store Locator]

Babies “R” Us: 5 p.m. [store Locator]

Toys “R” Us: 5 p.m. [store Locator]

Best Buy: 6 p.m. [store Locator]

Sports Authority: 6 p.m. [store Locator]

Walmart: 6 p.m. [store Locator]

Abercrombie & Fitch: Some stores opening at 8 p.m. [store Locator}

Bon-Ton: 8 p.m. [store Locator]

Dick’s Sporting Goods: 8 p.m. [store Locator]

Express: Some stores open on Thanksgiving, check your local store

Hollister: Some stores opening at 8 p.m. [store Locator]

h.h.gregg: 8 p.m. [store Locator]

J.C. Penney: 8 p.m. Thursday to 9 p.m. Friday [store Locator]

Kohl’s: 8 p.m. [store Locator]

Macy’s: 8 p.m. Thursday to 10 p.m. Friday [store Locator]

Office Depot: 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. [store Locator]

OfficeMax: 8 p.m. [store Locator]

Sears: 8 p.m. Thursday to 10 p.m. Friday [store Locator]

Staples: 8 p.m. Thursday to 12 a.m. Friday [store Locator]

Target: 8 p.m. Thursday to 11 p.m. Friday [store Locator]

Can we just talk about this for a second...

It's not even Black Friday anymore.

Kmart: 6 a.m. Thursday to 11 p.m. Friday [store Locator]

Big Lots: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. [store Locator]

Dollar General: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. [store Locator]

Rite Aid: Most stores open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. [store Locator]

Gander Mountain: 8 a.m. Thursday to 2 a.m. Friday [store Locator]

Walgreens: 8 a.m. [store Locator]

CVS: 9 a.m. [store Locator]

Lord & Taylor (Manhattan flagship, 424 Fifth Avenue): 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Old Navy: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday; 7 p.m. Thursday to 11:59 p.m. Friday [store Locator]

Michael's: 4 p.m. Thursday to 2 a.m. Friday [store Locator]

Babies “R” Us: 5 p.m. [store Locator]

Toys “R” Us: 5 p.m. [store Locator]

Best Buy: 6 p.m. [store Locator]

Sports Authority: 6 p.m. [store Locator]

Walmart: 6 p.m. [store Locator]

Abercrombie & Fitch: Some stores opening at 8 p.m. [store Locator}

Bon-Ton: 8 p.m. [store Locator]

Dick’s Sporting Goods: 8 p.m. [store Locator]

Express: Some stores open on Thanksgiving, check your local store

Hollister: Some stores opening at 8 p.m. [store Locator]

h.h.gregg: 8 p.m. [store Locator]

J.C. Penney: 8 p.m. Thursday to 9 p.m. Friday [store Locator]

Kohl’s: 8 p.m. [store Locator]

Macy’s: 8 p.m. Thursday to 10 p.m. Friday [store Locator]

Office Depot: 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. [store Locator]

OfficeMax: 8 p.m. [store Locator]

Sears: 8 p.m. Thursday to 10 p.m. Friday [store Locator]

Staples: 8 p.m. Thursday to 12 a.m. Friday [store Locator]

Target: 8 p.m. Thursday to 11 p.m. Friday [store Locator]

Can we just talk about this for a second...

It is ridiculous that people had to spend Thanksgiving working instead of being with their families.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xL8rE9DT4g

Madness.

Maybe it's because no one's posted in this thread in over two and a half years, that the band are taking their sweet time in telling us the exact tour dates for America this/next year? Maybe they think we went away?

Helllooooo we still love the band and we need to plan, please.

:)

Yeah, I've been checking the main website almost daily

There is this though. Guitar center is having some sort of sweepstakes (which ends tonight) and the agreement suggests that there is a winter 2015 tour

the location and date will fall within the tour routing schedule for the Muse Winter 2015 Tour

If that's the case, I'd imagine they would announce the dates soon