heyya! welcome to the thread! lots of activity on the forum this week, eh? with a new song and a new video!

I was wandering in here myself today to say that I felt bad for the Southeastern (Florida) Musers with no fall show announcement. I was hoping for an excuse to go down and see my friends who live there now. spring 2011 usa dates?

*crickets*

can't wait ... leaving for UK and one Wemberly gig in like ... 2 weeks!! :eek::musesign:

That sucks we didn't run into you guys... were you on Matt's side the second night with the other oldies Musers? We were on Chris's side.

I would like to hear the open of those from United States,

Is it different loving a band from a different country?

Do you love them more because of that?

How many State fans are there? How many of you have traveled out of the States to see them.

I honestly don't think it matters where they are from, what matters is the talent, but their looks also do them good.

I don't think it's different either, but you have a certain type of pride in your country when there's a talented band from your home. American Musers FTW!:D

I've noticed not many middle age adult in America even know who muse is...and just recently teens notice because of that vampire movie

Hehe, hi Alex! :) Wow, forgot about this thread lol

Im going to cali in a month though :happy:

Im going to cali in a month though :happy:

Great, so you'll be a few thousand miles closer to me then! :LOL: How long are you staying there?

Great, so you'll be a few thousand miles closer to me then! :LOL: How long are you staying there?

For a year, I am going to a community college in SD. I spent a year in kansas, and that was enough so I have transferred to do my second year (maybe third if I cant graduate in time cos not all my credits transfer) then transfer again and hopefully get a tennis scholarship because if not im coming back to England :LOL:

lol this thread. it's been so long since anyone posted in here.

i'm happy that you're going to cali alex :) it'll definitely be 100 times better than kansas. i'm excited for you.

I would like to hear the open of those from United States,

Is it different loving a band from a different country?

Do you love them more because of that?

How many State fans are there? How many of you have traveled out of the States to see them.

I honestly don't think it matters where they are from, what matters is the talent, but their looks also do them good.

I dun care if this post is from April.

1. The only difference is when you hear their accents. Haha.

2. Noap but they do happen to be my favorite.

3. Many.

4. Many. I've flown to Arizona twice, Las Vegas, and London to see them.

I dun care if this post is from April.

1. The only difference is when you hear their accents. Haha.

2. Noap but they do happen to be my favorite.

3. Many.

4. Many. I've flown to Arizona twice, Las Vegas, and London to see them.

^ Nice!

To add on to the first question: It's not like I go out looking specifically for a foreign band and decide I'll like them. I'll get into a band if I think their music is great to listen to and if they happen to be from another country, cool!

^ Nice!

To add on to the first question: It's not like I go out looking specifically for a foreign band and decide I'll like them. I'll get into a band if I think their music is great to listen to and if they happen to be from another country, cool!

Yeah that. Oh, and most American bands are just crap, tbh. :LOL:

(Except for The Strokes, Foo Fighters, QOTSA, Death Cab, the Mevins, Nirvana and maybe 5 others. :p)

I used to like primarily international bands but that was cause I really didn't know of too many American bands that captured my interest. Now, I listen to many. Many of both. Like Liberty said, if I like them, I like them!