is that close to tulsa?how close?like...could i get a ride from ya to the st. louis show? :)

It's sorta close, but I'm not sure if I could make it. Is it on a Friday? That's cutting it close for me because I have research meetings on Friday afternoons. :/

At this moment, it's doubtful I'd make it. I want to see more dates in late May. :(

It's sorta close, but I'm not sure if I could make it. Is it on a Friday? That's cutting it close for me because I have research meetings on Friday afternoons. :/

At this moment, it's doubtful I'd make it. I want to see more dates in late May. :(

according to my mary-kate n ashley olsen calendar its on a thursday...(april 29th right?)

Ooooh camping~! Sounds fun! =o

You're meeting up with other Musers (from the board) there too, right? :)

Truth be told, I can't say I know who's going to be there.

I should find out.

I still need to figure a way from Ontario Airport to Coachella. Neither of us are 25. Damn rental car companies.

Welcome, Spoozy! *adds to the list* :)

Very nice, Mark and Jenna. And NICE signature, Mark.

You know, it does seem like Muse is neglecting the south. The bastards. If you're going to tour, have a proper tour. You'll never win over America if you ignore half of it.

dude, like does muse have an affliction to heat? They neglected to come to the south AT ALL. Straight from St. Louis to Salt Lake City. Meh, I'll just have to fight back the jelousy to every one who gets to indulge. Maybe on their next tour they'll stop around here.... hopefully.

They're kicking off their tour in Atlanta... Sure it's only one city in the South but it's a least something.

Hopefully they'll add more dates so they can add gigs in NYC (...and in the South too of course :D )

Hmm…

If it were noted who is going to Coachella, if anyone here is, I would appreciate it. Just so that I have my head around things, I think.

...I'm doing the plane ticket thing tonight. Very important, I guess. >_>

I'll be at Coachella for sure. Had my tickets for a while actually. I'm staying at a Motel 6 in Indio. Beats the driving.

Mark, when are you getting into Ontario? Friday?

Ack! This is what happens when I have a week from Hell that involves no time for anything except school, dance, and OM!

Thank goodness for this thread. And actually, not *everything* was lost...I have stuff like Steph's birthday, the Mashed Potato lessons, and the attendence. Well, most of it...I've been slacking, so I apologize to everyone I'm missing!

For nostalgia:

Muhaha...In an unprecedented display of boredom, I decided to see how many of us there actually are.

*Note: This is not a record of all Americans registered on the site, only those who have posted in this lovely thread.*

Anthony (Massachusetts)

Apya (Michigen)

Bobbie (Kansas)

Steph (Florida)

Emi (California)

SPug17 (Conneticut)

Hyper (Maryland: DC)

Alana (Massachusetts)

Katie (Massachusetts)

Try-Ace (Ohio)

Brandon (Illinois)

bkaa (California)

Mary (Philadelphia)

uno (Mexico/California)

paperbagwriter (Florida)

Sarah (Iowa)

Pete (California)

Rosemortes (California)

squee! (Conneticut)

Zach (Texas)

Syrinx (?)

batflash (Florida)

Phil (...)

Vee (Michigan)

koppenschevelle (Illinois)

Rachel (Indiana)

Jenna (Massachusetts)

MUM (Maine)

Alex (Indiana)

jamie (Missouri)

Mr. Skipper Jenkins (Texas)

FighterF (Illinois)

MattsTwin (?)

Showbizone(California)

ingroundeffect (New Jersey)

Sean (New York/Massachusetts)

PeteyParker (New Jersey)

Candace (Conneticut)

DannyBuj (Illinois)

Twocentssharp (W. Virginia)

Josefa_2533 (Chile)

Palindromgestalt (Florida)

mardi gras (Louisiana)

TheJayZizzle (New York)

Bluejakal (Texas)

Pixie (Illinois)

Mike (New Hampshire)

BotmFeedr (Texas)

WellwisherPRC (Texas)

Dahzinho (KY?)

WeNeedToEat (California)

Oldy (Virginia)

NYCMuse (New York)

Saeth1 (Indiana)

The Time (Illinois)

El TriHellios (Oregon)

Mark (Maryland)

scjas4287

Chocolate Muse (New York)

Thestinkycheezeman (Arizona)

Librariesgaveuspower (Texas)

Anglomaniac (Texas)

idealist (Michigen)

black dehila

pixieroxkz (California)

peckerin bones (Oklahoma)

sunny-16 (Massachusetts)

Quelyn (Florida)

Soulless (Virginia)

wrendon (California)

skysplitter (Massachusetts)

Hyper (DC)

nectardan (Maryland)

NanashiStudios (Florida)

Spoozy (Massachusetts)

Saucy-jocey (Oklahoma)

75...not bad. :)

AHHH i never posted....im here...from michigan......and i hope when they come its not crazy and crowded...ill be royally pissed....BUT YAY to the other michigan fans

AHHH i never posted....im here...from michigan......and i hope when they come its not crazy and crowded...ill be royally pissed....BUT YAY to the other michigan fans

heh... if we play our cards right, michiganders can beat the bostonians in sweet game of soccer!

Added. :)

OK, for whoever doesn't know, the Call show's been moved to the Strand. It's still April 16th though. It sucks because it's a lot bigger, but the acoustics are about 100 times better.

tres cool. I know the Strand... dunno the Call. Strand has hosted many loverly acts in my day :)

just in the spirit of better accounting practices -

you have me twice on the list - I live in VA but work in DC

AND still looking for info on the promo thing -

I called Tower Records and looked on other music store sites - nothing rings a bell(amy). But note this - I have 6 other (discrete?) people pm me about the gig so I say we have a good crowd.

Archived