NovaFM interview with Matt and Dom

bunerz

I thought it might be better to have them all in one thread so we can keep tabs on all the media appearances and save duplication. :) So long as mods don't mind I guess we can post in both. :)

Yeah, sorry - I thought that as it was an interview rather than a review it should also be a separate thread so ppl don't miss it amongst discussion. Having said that, I like having all the reviews etc in one thread :)

He was using it as a euphemism for something else. Which is why he kept putting so much emphasis on the word.

Sounds like this 'year off' is turning into 'a few months off' and will probably end up being a few days off :LOL:

Do you mean like it was an 'in' joke bwteen Matt and Dom?

Thank U for posting.

I'm French and I'm an English teacher so I think I almost understood the whole thing. I loved the parts about the Grammys (they said they were going :D:dance:), BDO & the zoo where they were going afterwards :LOL:

Sthg I'm not sure about 100% : Matt said Chris was living in Dublin, he was kind of living in L.A. and same thing for Dom. Should I understand that Dom has a house both in the south of France AND in L.A. ???

Thank U for posting.

I'm French and I'm an English teacher so I think I almost understood the whole thing. I loved the parts about the Grammys (they said they were going :D:dance:), BDO & the zoo where they were going afterwards :LOL:

Sthg I'm not sure about 100% : Matt said Chris was living in Dublin, he was kind of living in L.A. and same thing for Dom. Should I understand that Dom has a house both in the south of France AND in L.A. ???

Yeah, and in London:D

Archived