Well after Sunday, I didn't expect to hear THAT last night. Made the trip from the bottom of New Zealand completely worth it. Sunburn was amazing, even if the people around me had no idea what they were hearing.

Setlist!

Glad they decided to release balloons during Bliss, and not PiB :)

Oh and after last night I have come to the conclusion that MK Ultra and Expgenesis are the only two songs off The Resistance that can hold their own live compared to the older stuff...

Glad they decided to release balloons during Bliss, and not PiB :)

Oh and after last night I have come to the conclusion that MK Ultra and Expgenesis are the only two songs off The Resistance that can hold their own live compared to the older stuff...

I also enjoyed Uprising, but other than that, nope. Resistance and UD were dull, Guiding Light was Guiding Light, and I'm not a fan of USoE anyway.

I also enjoyed Uprising, but other than that, nope. Resistance and UD were dull, Guiding Light was Guiding Light, and I'm not a fan of USoE anyway.

yeah Uprising isn't too bad, gets a bit old after a while though... GL was terrible, apart from the smile I got from Chris :)

Resistance and UD are pretty boring as well.

Their old stuff, songs like Butterflies and Citizen, absolutely killed most of the new stuff last night...sounded so much better.

Therefore, why dont they play them more often? :rolleyes:

Geez you couldn't pick it that it was coming either. I would have melted had I been there.

Bet the crowd went off when Take A Bow started too!

Yeah I thought they might close the main set with Unnatural Selection, but then I realised they hadnt play any OoS songs up until then, and I held some hope for Bliss.

Then the piano came out at the start of the encore and I completley lost it!! :LOL:

And then I thought, they can either close with Stockholm (which would have been epic) or TaB, but TaB had such a good light and laser show, great closer

P1090386.jpg

I wished Dom a Happy Birthday, he's always so nice & always has time to stop & take photos.

P1090387.jpg

The Mo has gone :)

P1090388.jpg

So I got a couple of my favourite pics I took on tour signed by the boys & Morgan. This is my photo from Nashville.

P1090393.jpg

This is my pic I took at Houston show

P1090392.jpg

Setlist from Houston

P1090394.jpg

Thanks to Kirky for helping me out too :)

You are so lucky!! :eek: Love those signed photos. :happy: Amazing,so jealous.

Have to ask, is Matt unwell?

Voice seems really ropey in the youtube videos posted, no big scream in that Bliss vid for example.

Crowds seem totally subdued too, bar one or two little pockets.

I love that during Bliss, everyone is focusing on the balls. 4.20, people aren't even looking at the band :LOL:

Have to ask, is Matt unwell?

Voice seems really ropey in the youtube videos posted, no big scream in that Bliss vid for example.

Crowds seem totally subdued too, bar one or two little pockets.

This. Did you hear him at the end of TaB? Part of it was completely off-key and annoying.

Or maybe his voice is just getting worse.

This. Did you hear him at the end of TaB? Part of it was completely off-key and annoying.

Or maybe his voice is just getting worse.

Last part of TaB(last line in chest voice mostly) has always been kinda off, but haven't heard it from this concert yet.

I actually think his voice has been great on this tour, but just noticed it seemed poor at this gig because it stood out

He has definitely had a lot of problems with the Bliss ending on the gigs I have seen. Other than that, it has been as good as always.

Maybe he is ill then. If he's got a cold or something he can't exactly cancel the gig without pissing off a lot of people and losing tons of money.

If he had a cold it would definitely be more noticeable. But it was obviously something wrong. Let's just hope it was temporary.

Yeah, at Oxegen he didn't do the falsetto either.

The last three times they've played it on this tour:

Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Brisbane, Australia on December 6, 2010 (No Falsetto)

Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA on September 26, 2010 (Falsetto)

Wembley Stadium, London, England on September 11, 2010 (Falsetto)

Brisbane, it closed the main set.

Staples Center, it was straight after the piano section (directly after RBS).

Wembley, it was fifth song.

See a bit of a pattern?

Archived